sadist!karma akabane x masochist! reader lemon

Sorry if the tittle ain't spelled write
Warning~ possibly triggering shit no duh! Right?.

(Y/n) moaned as a sharp sting shot through her body the silver blade glinting in the moon light as the redhead pressed it harder and harder to her. She shivered as she felt the crimson droplets form and glide down her body an oh so familiar coil Bagan to form in her stomach. she knew she was close but didn't dare speak she just watched as the smiling red head moved to a new patch of skin and repeated the process only making the girl moan louder an louder. just as the girl felt her body reach it's limit he pulled away smile growing wider as    (y/n) pouted at the denial of her climax."awww is the little slut mad at me!" Karma fake pouted before crawling on top of the girl leaning in and bitting the girls lower lip abit before kissing her roughly. Dragging the end of the knife up her thy so that it was just barley grazing her skin he continued to tease her. Moving down so that his breath just barley fanned the girls dripping core he continued from the girls ankle to her hip then switching to the other leg and repeating. The girl knew she she take much more torture and when she tugged at karma's firey red hair the boy knew it was her way of telling him to just get it over with. With a smirk he moved back up and connected there lips in sloppy French kisses before entering her with one hard thrust. "Karma!~" the girl gasped as he began to pound into her at a fast animalistic pace. "Ah~!" Came the girls moans as she dragged her sharp claws down karma's back causing him to hiss and groan. "K-karma!" The girl screamed as she felt her climax come closer and closer "(y/n)!" The boy hissed out through his teeth before dipping his head down to nip at the flesh of her neck trailing up to her earlobe. She bit down hard into his shoulder as she came panting heavyily. (Can't spell 4 shit!) In one swift movement karma turned the dazed and panting girl around so that she was on all fours her chest pressed up against the head board. Quickly he entered her ass and continued thrusting into her. "(Y/n)!" The boy groaned as he too finally reached his orgasm pulling out and collapsing beside her a panting sweaty mess."mmm" the girl hummed lightly snuggling up to the red head beside her causing the boy to smile at her cutness. Slowly and cautiously karma uncharacteristically wrapped an arm around the small girl making her snuggle even close. With a smile the boy kissed her head and mumbled a quiet "I love you" followed by a sleepy reply of "love you.." back followed by some tired mumbling as the two fell asleep with smiles on there faces.

~
I'm proud of it! Srry if it's short! Why does it seem like people get the enjoying pain aspect of a  S x M  relationship always wrong in x readers?! Or is it just me?!? Idk anyway hope you enjoyed it like I said I'm proud anywho pls don't hate on this kind of relationship there are loving aspects to a sadist and masochist relationship too everybody always highlights the negative aspects of this kind of thing but there can be love in it too. It is a relationship after all! Any who thanks for reading plz don't kill me! Byeeeee~

                                                           ~later lovely's