random x reader lemon

(y/n) moaned loudly as once again another harsh slap landed on her bare ass the sound echoing through the room only making air hotter. So caught up in the pleasure she didn't realize she had once again forgotten to count "i didnt hear u count that one lil monster looks like u get 5 more  ..how many are we up to now ?20? Tsk tsk and your only on the 6th one now lets try that again and this time count it loud and proud" the figure behind her bellowed making her want to cry her ass was already so sore she didn't know if she could take anymore punishment "yes daddy" she replied contrary to her thoughts. Another hard blow met her already cherry red but and she let out moan as she screached "6!" Another slap "7!" Tears pricked at her eyes it stung but the more she received the more she wanted. By the 12th slap she found herself not wanting it to stop "13!" "14!!" He leaned down close to her ear and licked the shell of it biting down on her lobe before whispering"since your being such a good little monster for Daddy ill give u a break and make this 15th one your last one"
With the harshest blow yet he gave her one last spank as she moaned out loudly "15!!"
She was so soaked by now that ran down her thys. The dom above her leaned down and licked ut all up before pulling away and giving her a kiss "love u my lil monster" he said with a smirk as he cuddled his lover on there bed "love you too" she answered dazed and smirking as she moved closer to his warm before drifting off to dreamland

~
Is this smut or a lemon? Idk just a random thing i came up with so here ya goes lovelys hope u liked it!