Hiro x reader lemon

this a request by Juuzou1307

The sun was shinning brightly  birds were singing and what was hiro hamada doing playing video games and eating gummy bears of course! not only that but he happened to be getting his ass kicked in (fav video game) by his one and only crush (y/n).
What did he love about her? well...everything duh! he loved the way she laughed the way her eyes lit up when she was happy Her smile her nerdy quirky personality he loved her an they were so similar she may not have been super smart like him but she loved bot fighting an video games just like him an she was the bonnie to his clyde 'if only she new that' he thought somberly the girl beside him noticed his change in mood and frowned. slowly she leaned over and poked his cheek pouting "whats wrong hamada?"
"Oh uh its nothing" he stuttered nervously rubbing the back of his neck  "hiro~" (y/n) coed as she leaned closer  knowing the young boy was lying . Hiro blushed at how close there faces were and he began to find it harder and harder to hold back. Without thinking he suddenly found his lips on hers causing her to hum in surprise . Soon returning his kiss the two became locked in a feverish make out there mouth a battle field and there tounges warriors fighting a fierce war. With a smirk (y/n) crawled on to hiros lap not breaking the kiss and   began to unbutton her shirt .(y/n) pulled away revealing her white lace bra to hiro and hiros cheeks had never been reddder . He let out a slight groan at the sight and began to attack her neck making the girl squeal slightly in surprise an pant harder. He sucked and nibbled at the girls sensitive flesh leaving dark purple bruises all over as (y/n) began to moan. Pulling away hiro smiled his adorable tooth gaped smile making (y/n) melt like always. "I love you (y/n) 😊😊😊" he said blushing hard. "I love you too" she smiled lovingly and replied running her fingers through his hair and tugging on it slightly causing him to groan and blush harder "hiro~" (y/n) coed and u could hear the smirk in her voice. "Y-yeah" hiro stuttered out in a nervous tone "quit stalling and just fuck me already " she snapped clicking her tounge after. Hiro blushed and smirked lifting her up by the back of her thys . She squeaked in small surprise amazed by the boys strength as he carried her to his bed laying her down. The two quickly undressed an hiro crawled ontop of (y/n) looking  down at her with a smile. "U ready ?" He asked nervously "yeah" she nodded and he slowly entered her causing her to gasp an bite her lip squeazing her eyes shut at the wonderful feeling off her crush inside her. At first hiro moved slow and nervously tiny gasp an quiet moans echoing in the room. But those sounds soon grew louder as hiro began to pick up the pace pounding into her harder and harder causing her moan louder an louder. "Oh hiro!" She gasped as he hit the right spot to wich he replied with a grunt of his own targeting that sweet spot making her see stars .
"Fuck hiro! Ahhh!" She moaned as he drove her over the edge an she reached her peak . With acouple more thrusts he growled out her name as he came.
It was silent for a moment before a voice spoke but it wasnt (y/n) or hiro who spoke . "Holy shit! U guys did it and u didnt even think to invite me?!!? Please tell me u at least used protection!!?!" Tadashi hollered as he stood in the door. The two teens snapped there gazes back to each pure panic in there eyes .
"You didn't use protection?!?!!"

~
Oh my gosh guys ! Im so sorry i was gone for so long ! I forgot my password ! Feels good to be back tho! Updates might be EXTREMELY slow tho cuz i have regents coming up really soon and whole bunch of other shit i gotta take care of
Any way hope you enjoyed this i tryed
Thanks for reading it tho!
Love you all
                              ~by lovelys