dance starlorde x reader

you were never one to dance u always felt awkward and embarrassed so when peter quill the infamous starlorde himself held his hand out for you to take your mouth went dry.your not sure if it was his bright smile or the burning alchol in your system but you found it hard to say no to him. before you know it you were taking his hand suddenly aint no mountain high enough began to play it was your favorite song your mother sung it to you when you were little. the thought of ur mother depressed u slightly but peter clearly was having that he pulled u close and began rocking side to side . your face grew red as you felt his hot breath on your ear.but what peter did next made u nearly melt softly he began singing along to the song his voice filling your ears southed u and made u gush you never wanted the moment to end as u quietly joined him singing along a content smile on ur face as u held each other close and danced. the song ended and u sadly pulled away but peter held ur arms yanking u back to him till ur noses nearly touched "I mean it (y/n) those lyrics aint no mountain high enough aint no valley low enough aint no river wide enough to keep me from getting to u babe and I love u" without thinking u quickly smashed your lips to his with pure love and pashion "I love u to"

srry this is so short its 2:25 and im using my laptop its takes me along time to type with a key board soooooo yeaah