honey senpai x reader

You tryed and tryed but you knew you'd picked a battle impossible to win...what was this battle you were fighting so gallantly.....saying no to honey senpai.you were currently sitting at a table in a resturaunt.honey had instantly looked at the desert menu and didn't even want any actual food he just wanted cake this had made you mad....cuz I mean..this place was seriously expensive and poor little old you spent weeks saving up to go to dinner with your best friend and here he was not getting any damn food.not to mention the cake he wanted was 500 yen 500!no way in hell did you wanna pay for that cake.but his puppy eyes bore into your soul causing your heart to melt with a awwww escaping your lips "fine! " you caved grumpily and honey senpai cheered in victory "and for buying me the cake I give you a reward!" He said an you quirked a brown in questioning but before you could say a thing he kissed you and you instantly kissed back moaning then giggleing as you noted that his lips tasted like cake and candy.you both pulled away with red faces and smiles "never mind I don't need the cake anymore!" He said an you flashed him a puzzled look "why?" "Cuz I got you and your tastier~" he coed and your face turned fifty shades of red."honey senpai~" you whined and he laughed "love you (y/n)-chan" honey confessed and you blushed "love you too" you confessed back and so your date continued smoothly though you hadn't meant for it to turn out the way it did or for it to even be a date but there was no denying that it was.

There ya go I had to do a short and sweet one for honey senpai cuz I mean he's so motherflippin kawaii ppl!!!lol sorry if it sucks but hope you liked it k bye lovelys~❤