SilverXBlaze mistletoe

Blaze tucked her arms tighter around the couch cusion. She looked over at the other party guests.
Amy, who threw the party, was sitting beside the fireplace with Sonic and Tails. Marine and cream were near the Christmas tree, looking overly festive. Team Chaotix was there as well. And, standing alone beside the bathroom door, was Silver.
Blaze huffed and placed the cusion back on the side of the couch. Silver.
She had loved him for as long as she could remember. That young, hopeful hedgehog made Blaze's world shine.
But she has never been able to tell him.
Amber eyes met in a passionate stare. Blaze felt her emotions rise, happiness, confusion and admiration all mingled together to create butterflies in the cat's stomach.
Silver smiled and walked a tad closer. Blaze looked above the hedgehog. He was beneath the mistletoe.
Blaze saw her chance. She walked over to Silver. She remained calm and collected.
"Hey Blaze." Silver greeted his friend.
"Hello."
"Having fun?"
Blaze stared at Silver, enraptured by his beauty. She nodded.
"Yes, I'm just fine."
Before either continued, Amy's shriek peirced the ears of the lovebirds.
"Oh my Chaos, Blaze and Silver are gonna kiss!"
Silver looked up. Blaze didn't need to.
"Oh," Silver said.
Blaze cleared her throat. Silver smiled.
They closed their eyes and leaned forwatd, sharing a Christmas kiss.

Everyone cheered.