SonicX.EXE in the woods

Sonic gripped the tree behind him in attempt to stop the flow of tears. He hiccuped and dug his gloved fingers into the bark.
He had just run away from his and Shadow's shared home. The two had been in a relationship for quite some time.
However, Sonic's trust had been shattered. He went home early, hoping to surprise Shadow with a full day alone. Instead, he found Shadow and Silver confessing their love for eachother. Sonic left without either noticing.
Sonic continued to cry deep in the woods. He didn't pay attention to where he was and would most certainly have trouble finding his way out.
Sonic cried for what seemed like an hour before calming down.
He took hitched breaths and rubbed his tears all over his face.
A loud rumble followed by three loud knocks startled the blue hedgehog.
He looked above him to see his mirror image; If his eyes were pools of black with red lillypads.
Sonic froze. He felt tugging in his chest. Just seeing EXE made Sonic's head pound.
"Let me in," EXE purred.
Sonic didn't respond. He watched as EXE unnaturally slithered down the large tree, glitch effects trailing him.
EXE stood within arm's reach of his double, smiling.
"Hiding from a broken heart is what we both do. However, I never imagined betrayal could find you." EXE's face didn't change, but his tone was depressing.
EXE's face was clear of blood, something Sonic never recalled seeing.
"Leave." Sonic ordered. His voice shook.
"Come now, calm." EXE backed up a bit.
Sonic sighed. He desperately wanted to vent. But he was wary of EXE.
EXE, however, wanted nothing more than to spend time with his double in their time of grief. He sat down, showing Sonic he was no threat.
The two stared at eachother for an eternity. Eventually Sonic caved and ranted about finding Shadow and Silver together. He broke down in sobs halfway through, EXE lending him a shoulder.
After an hour, Sonic had finally calmed down. He held onto EXE tightly.
"Sorry. I'm really upset." Sonic apologized.
EXE pulled Sonic away and smiled a toothless smile. His mouth had to uncomfortably stretch to hide his array of fangs.
"I am too."EXE said.
Sonic smiled, wanting to hug his glitch. EXE surprised Sonic with a peck on the lips.
EXE smiled at the blue hero, blood beginning to trickle down his face.
"I'm here. Whether it's in a look," EXE started a rhyme.
"Or if it's in a book," Sonic chimed in.
"You can't get rid," the two were in sync.
"Of the-"
Suddenly, EXE pulled Sonic close.
"FoUNd YoU." EXE laughed.
The two shared a long final kiss before watching the trees swallow the setting sun.