Arrival ~ part 1

Jacks POV
I had just got off of Skype with my best friend Mark who had asked me if I'd like to go to his for the weekend in LA and we were gonna do a livestream for charity, of course, I said yes and was extremely excited for the next few days and I went to my room to start packing as I'd be leaving for the airport early tomorrow morning.

~ time skip to jackaboys landing ~

Marks POV

I eagerly stood in the airport holding a huge sign that said in Bold green letters "JACKAROONEY". I couldn't wait for Jack to get here! We've been best friends for a few years now and I've always had slight feelings for him ever since I laid eyes on him, his perfect ocean blue eyes were always so easy to get lost in, his beautiful Irish accent sends shivers down my spine... Wait STOP THAT! I shouldn't be thinking like this we are just friends and besides jacks not gay, even if he was why would he ever have feelings for me...?

Jacks POV

I had fallen asleep on the plane ride over so my hair was a mess and I'm pretty sure I looked awful which was kinda embarrassing, especially since I'd be seeing Mark for the first time in 4 months since PAX. God I missed him so much. His chocolate brown eyes, his deep, sexy, voice... NO Jack stop you don't like him like that what's wrong with you! You've only just broken up with your girlfriend, you do not need to be making things awkward with your BEST FRIEND!

--------------------

A.N.

Hey guys this is my first story I don't even know if anyone's ever gonna read it but I just had loads of ideas and thought you know what why not just write your own story 😂😂 I'll be updating as often as I can so sorry if some are a bit late I'll probably have another one up a bit later... Hopefully