Movie night ~ part 2

Marks POV

I had been waiting and searching anxiously for about 15 minutes when suddenly bright green caught my eye as I saw Jack practically sprinting through the crowds of people between him and myself. I couldn't help the big goofy grin that spread across my face as he ran and hopped shouting "s'cuse me!" , "comin' through!" and "make way!".
When he finally got to me I was expecting like a hi and a handshake because I hadn't seen him in so long but then I remembered this was Jack I was talking about and before I could even say anything he wrapped his arms around me in a crushing bear hug. I awkwardly hugged back and blushed deep red.

Jacks POV

When I saw Mark standing at the other end of the airport I was so excited I couldn't help myself but squeeze the life outta him. "Hey Jack!" He said kinda awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck, he was blushing but grinning at the same time, "Hey Markimoo!!" I shouted and he blushed an even darker shade of red when he heard the nickname I called him. We both kinda stood there in silence taking in each other's appearance as if it was the first time we'd ever seen each other. His glowing red hair fell perfectly across his forehead, he was wearing his green dinosaur tank top and sweatpants, and he just looked perfect...

Marks POV

After realising that we'd kinda been staring at each other for about 5 minutes in silence I decided to start walking towards the exit saying "well come on then Jack I can't wait to show you round my new apartment" thankfully he snapped out of it and followed me to the exit and hopped into the front of my car. Luckily, he didn't realise, but almost the whole way home I couldn't help but keep glancing over at his face of awe out the window, as he took in the sights of LA.

Jacks POV
(a.n. sorry about all the POV changes I just think it's best to change it up but if you don't like it please comment and tell me)

As Mark showed me round his apartment I don't think I was paying much attention to what he was saying I was just listening to the tone in his voice and his face of excitement to be showing me his home. I thought his enthusiasm was adorable... NO I NEED TO STOP THAT!!! I need to stop thinking like that's what's gotten into me.

I shook away my thoughts and actually started paying attention to what he was saying, good timing too because he'd just asked "so what do you wanna do now your here and settled?"
"Well since it's getting kinda late we could just watch a movie and then go to bed and we can set up stuff for the stream tomorrow?" I asked suggestively. He nodded and pointed to the rack of movies next to T.V. I started to look through and decided to get out a horror movie as Mark got the popcorn ready.

Marks POV

Jack hopped onto the couch next to me and grabbed a handful of popcorn as I played the film. After a few jumpscares I don't think he'd realised that he'd gradually made his way closer to me and was now furiously grabbing my shirt while my arm was wrapped round him. As much as I felt a little bad for him and wished he wasn't so scared I was also enjoying having Jack cuddle up to me so close. By the end of the film Jack pretty much had his face buried in the shirt as I just sat there chuckling at him each time he squealed. I never wanted it to end. I didn't want him to leave. I wished he would just stay cuddled close to me forever. Ok, so I'm in love with Jack... I don't know if I'll be able to hide it from him much longer...

------------

Hey guys hope you like it so far LYL 😘👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼