Relationships ~ part 3

Jacks POV

After our film had finished I took a deep breath and then realised that I was almost sitting on marks lap! I leapt back quickly and looked at him, blush creeping up my neck to my cheeks. "Mark I'm so sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable I didn't even realise! Sorry man..."
"Hey, Jack, it's fine you were just scared besides were best friends what's a little cuddle gonna do to hurt that hey!" He said chuckling at the last part. I smiled and got up yawning and stretching. Man I was tired, even though I slept on the plane I felt like I hadn't slept in days, I mean after mine and Signe's (Wiishu) breakup I had been struggling to sleep but I had been sleeping. Actually now that I think about it since I've been with Mark I hadn't thought about her at all... My smile faded to a frown and I think Mark noticed...

Marks POV

I saw jacks usually happy face turn to a frown and I looked at him in concern, "hey Jack? What's up? Why d'you look so glum all of a sudden?" He hesitated then looked up at me in the eyes and said softly "well a few days ago me and Signe broke up, and I've been finding it really hard to try and move on..." Ok don't judge me but I couldn't help feeling a slight bit of happiness knowing that Jack was single but of course I didn't show that, "aw man. Jack why didn't you tell me? Don't worry about it your out in LA with your best pal Mark and I'm gonna make sure you have the best weekend ever!" (Oh he didn't even realise 😏)

I slowly rubbed circles into his back as he buried his face in his hands and let a few tears fall. We sat like that for about 10 minutes before he look up at me and said "Thanks Mark, it's weird, the thing that made me frown earlier was because I realised I hadn't even thought about Signe since I got here. I guess just being with you makes me feel better without you even trying" he smiled up at me and blushed a little and melted inside upon hearing that I make him feel happy. That's all I wanted to do. Make my jackaboy happy.

Jacks POV

When I woke up the smell of bacon and eggs wafted into my room making me hop up from bed and wander into the kitchen where I saw Mark cooking breakfast at the stove. I didn't think he'd heard me so I snuck up behind him. But just before I could shout "RAH" behind him he swung round and did it himself! I almost fell over he shocked me so much after I'd just woken up!

He just stood there laughing his head off at my shocked face before walking over to the table carrying the food for us both. "That wasn't funny Mark! I was supposed to make you jump not the other way round!" He just laughed and started to eat.

~ time skip to start of livestream ~

As me and Mark finished the final touches to our recording setup a flush of nerves filled me and I sat thinking for a few minutes suddenly worried about things going wrong during the livestream. I was worrying about messing it up for Mark and what if we didn't raise the goal amount of money for the charity!? My thoughts were cut off by Mark asking "Are you ready to start it?" I looked up at him and shook my worries away "yeah! Let's do this!" he laughed at me and started up the camera...

------------

Hey guys sorry for leaving on a cliffhanger I am gonna start writing the next chapter straight away I just wasn't sure if I'd have time to finish it so it might be up tonight it might not 😊 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼