Coming out ~ part 7 (END)

A.N. Sorry for not updating in ages tbh I just completely blanked out on what to write and idk if people are even reading and wanting it to continue so I thought I'd just make one last chapter of them properly together but I had to reread the whole story to remember what had happened 😂 sorry rant over BAAII

Jacks POV

The morning after our very pleasure full night I awoke to marks sweet sleeping face next to mine, I smiled and played with his hair as he started to shift in his sleep.

"Mornin' sweetheart" Mark groaned at me with his groggy morning voice, deeper than usual, "Morning Markimoo" his eyes fluttered open hesitantly and he looked straight into my eyes, smiling giddily as if he'd finally realised this was all real...
"I love you" I suddenly blurted out and immediately going red after, but my embarrassment subsided when Mark pulled my face in for a passion kiss on the lips full of love. "I love you too, Sean." I felt my grin spread from ear to ear as I leant back in to kiss him again with even more love!

Marks POV

I slowly got up and rolled out of bed stretching and yawning "do you want breakfast or coffee or anything?" I asked Jack who started to try and get up but suddenly stopped with a pained expression, "Shite my arse hurts! Mark I don't think I can get up!" He shouted at me angrily but clearly trying to hold in laughter, he did better than I did because I burst out laughing as soon as he uttered the words!

"Sorry but you asked for it! I believe your exact words were 'I want you to fuck me so hard I can't walk for weeks'" I tried to imitate Jack from last night with a girly Irish voice that was attempting to be sexy, I didn't actually think of it like that I just wanted to tease him because I actually thought it was EXTREMELY hot when he'd said it to me...

But he didn't need to know that!

"You douche! You know you loved it and I did NOT sound like that!" He shouted now giggling at me.
I walked over to Jack and picked him up bridal style, after putting his boxers back on, and carried him downstairs to the kitchen kissing him everywhere as we went. "Coffee would be great right about now though thanks Marky Mark." He said with a wink. After I gently placed him on the chair I went over to make some coffee for both me and him and sat down opposite him holding his hand in mine.

Jacks POV

I looked contently into marks eyes as he looked back into mine, 'God how was I lucky enough to call this amazing goof ball mine?' I thought to myself as we sat in silence "God I love you so much! You know that right? You mean everything to me and couldn't live without you..." I quickly poured my thoughts out of my mouth without even thinking about what I was saying.

"Yeah I know and I love you so, so much too, Sean. You are my world and now that we're together I realise I never want to stay apart." He spoke clearly and sincerely back to me, "Oh shut up you big doof you're gonna make me cry" I replied with tears welling in my eyes. We leant over and hugged for a while just allowing ourselves to relax in each other's embrace.

~ SURPRISE TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT DAY AND RANDOM NEW POINT OF VIEW THAT NOBODY WAS EXPECTING! ~

~ Your POV ~

I walked groggily to my phone that buzzed on my desk telling me there was a new video from one of my favourite you tubers ever Markiplier. At first I was really confused because he would never upload at this time! I had his schedule perfectly memorised! So clearly intrigued I clicked on the video straight away wondering what was going on, even though it was probably nothing...

That was until I read the title and looked at the thumbnail...

"Important announcement" I read aloud with a confused tone. 'Ok whenever marks videos don't have random nonsense or and CAPITAL LETTERS it's always something serious... But calling it important announcement too...' OK now I was just worried, I thought to myself. With hesitation I clicked on the video that had a picture of Mark and Jack on it which suddenly made my heart drop... "OMG THIS COULD BE SEPTIPLIER!?" I squealed out loud and watched the video intently...