First time ~ part 6

A.N SMUT WARNING DO NOT READ IF YOU FIND IT GROSS 😂

3rd person POV

At first Mark was shocked by Jack pushing him against the wall and keeping his hands held firmly above his head, but after about a millisecond of standing there with wide eyes, Mark melted into the kiss, their lips moving perfectly in sinc. Jack licked marks lower lip asking for entrance which Mark teasingly denied. Soon after, Jack lifted his knee and rubbed it gently over marks crotch making him moan and Jack took the opportunity to sneak his tongue into marks mouth.

Their tongues battled for dominance and Mark wasn't ready to let Jack win, marks tongue explored jacks mouth as they both moaned into the heat of the kiss. Luckily for Mark, Jack had forgotten about keeping his hands held against the wall and gradually let go, mark yanked his hands out of jacks loose grasp and firmly held jacks waist.

They flipped round making Jack pushed against the wall. "How bout we take this to the bedroom?" Mark whispered seductively into jacks ear. He could only nod in response as Mark lifted him up kissing from jacks jawline down his neck finding his sweet spot. Jacks arms and legs wrapped round marks muscular figure as they speedily made their way to marks bedroom.

After Mark practically threw Jack onto the bed, he climbed straight on top of him as Jack proceeded to kiss and nibble all over marks bare chest. They went back into a heated make out session once more, only breaking to hastily slide jacks top over his head, revealing his thin yet toned chest. Jack was tugging on the towel still wrapped round marks waist clearly eager to get it off. Mark, feeling confident, stood up off of Jack and slowly started to take off the towel as Jack sat up and stared at him in awe "hurry up and get it off" he whined at Mark.

After the towel dropped to the floor leaving Marks already erect 9 inch dick on show, the nerves had completely left jacks body and all he wanted was Mark. Jack almost immediately jumped off the bed and spun Mark round so he was laying on his back on the bed. "Jack? What are you do-OING!?" Mark was stopped by Jack putting his lips round the tip of marks dick and licking his slit making Mark moan his name "O-OH JAAACK!" His moans just turned Jack on even more, so he started to deep throat Mark holding his waist down firmly as Mark attempted to thrust deeper into jacks mouth, his hands were tangled in jacks bright green hair as he pulled gently in time with jacks bobbing head.

"Jack I-I think I-I'm g-gonna c-cum!" Mark breathed out just as Jack stopped his motions and swiftly left marks dick making him whine from the loss of Jack. But Mark quickly realised that Jack was still wearing most of his clothes and he wasn't having that. "Take them off Jack." Mark commanded in his deep, sexy, most seductive tone of voice that sent shivers down Jacks spine.

Jack slowly unbuckled the belt on his jeans and pulled them down leaving him in his boxers, Jack smirked at Mark as he could see the anticipation and impatience In his face but was quickly stopped by Mark getting up and yanking his underwear off of his legs and shoving him face first into the bed. Jacks muffled moans could be heard as mark kissed down jacks back and moved him onto his hands and knees on the bed, ass up. "I don't have any lube..." Mark stated awkwardly, Jack didn't care so he grabbed marks hand and sucked on his fingers coating them in saliva, "That'll do" he said smirking at marks surprised expression which soon turned back into his look of lust.

"This might feel uncomfortable at first but I promise you I will make you feel amazing" Mark assured Jack as his nerves began to build up again. Mark slowly inserted one finger into jacks entrance and waited for Jack to get used to the feeling, he than added a second finger which caused Jack to hiss in slight pain. Mark started to move his fingers in a scissoring motion making Jack feel immense pleasure "FOOK MAAARK!"

He moaned as Mark added the third and final finger moving them swiftly in and out of Jack, "R-RIGHT THERE M-MARK P-P-PLEASE!" Jack almost screamed at Mark as he repeatedly hit his prostate. Just as Jack was about to warn Mark that he was close, Mark pulled out his fingers causing Jack to whine but then stop himself when he realised what was coming next.

Mark flipped Jack over so he was lying on his back and then left him to go over to his dresser. Jack wasn't sure what Mark was doing but when He returned from his dresser Mark put a cock ring on Jack without telling him what it was. "Are you ready?" Mark questioned Jack with sincerity, not wanted to do anything the younger man was uncomfortable with, but was shocked and extremely turned on by jacks response "I want you to fuck me so hard I can't walk for weeks"

Jack stared right into marks chocolate brown eyes as he said that and before he could make another sound Mark thrusted into him with immense force and speed causing Jack to scream in pure pleasure, "MARK OH-HH F-FOOK! THATS S-SO GO-OD!" Jack could barely make out sentences in between moans and gasps of air, he could feel himself getting closer to his high but was extremely disappointed when he reached it and moaned louder than ever only to realise that he hadn't cummed like he wanted to.

"M-MARK WHAT THE FOOK?!" Jack groaned out as Mark chuckled still thrusting into him "it's a cock ring Jack it won't let you cum until I take it off" Jack looked at him in shock and slight annoyance but he was also very excited to see what Mark had planned. "Wh-when is th-that g-gonna happ-OOOHHH M-MARK RIGHT TH-THERE PLEASE KEEP GOING THERE!" Jack was cut off by Mark once again finding his prostate, Jack couldn't take it anymore he needed to cum and he needed to badly.

"AAHH, MARK P-PLEASE LET M-ME C-CUM!! I C-CANT T-TAKE IT!" Mark was pleased with what he'd caused Jack to feel and thought it was good enough for today. Mark leant over Jack and put his mouth round his dick and started to Bob up and down making Jack moan louder and louder by the second. "P-PLEASE M-MARK!" Mark, also holding back his high wanting Jack to cum first, thought it was time so he put his teeth around the cock ring and slowly pulled it off jacks dick all while still thrusting into him with huge amounts of force.

Mark quickly spat it out and put his mouth back round Jack as He finally released into him with the loudest moan yet "FOOK MAAARRRRKKK!!!" Mark swallowed it all and moaned out jacks real name as he came into his lover "S-SEEEAAANNNN!!" Jack was taken back, hearing Mark moan his real name was extremely sexy and he really liked it. Mark pulled out of Jack and they both collapsed next to each other on the bed huffing and sweating.

Mark put his arm around Jack and cuddled up against him pulling the blanket over them both. After a few minutes of laying there desperately trying to catch their breath, Mark finally spoke up, "I love you Jack." He said looking deeply into jacks beautiful bright blue eyes. Jack responded instantly with no hesitation, "I love you too, Mark, but could you call me Sean from now on, I think I like it better?" Jack asked smiling back at Mark who seemed to be looking at every detail on jacks face studying it. "Ok, Sean, I love you." Jack just grinned brightly at his new- wait they weren't properly together yet... "will ye be my boyfriend Mark?", "of course you big doof" Mark chuckled at Jack and kissed him passionately before they both fell asleep contently in each other's arms, big smiles spread across both faces.

--------

A.N.
Awwww feels at the end 😭😍😇 again sorry about late updates but I'm not sure what to write next I think i should continue this same story a little longer but once it's finished I'm not sure what other types of story's to write maybe one with all their friends like Bob wade felix cry etc but I'm not sure feel free to leave suggestions (please do!) 😂😊👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼