Confessions ~ part 5

Jacks POV

What just happened!? Why did Mark do that!? I was so flustered and worried about what would happen next. Mark was such a good kisser, I could've kissed him for hours but I'm glad I stopped it when I did or things would've got a lot more awkward... If that's even possible at this point. I turned back to the camera then to Mark, blush covered his whole face and he was sweating. I checked the chat as messages about septiplier exploded, most positive but every now and then there would be a comment on how disgusted they were with us for doing that... I was hoping Mark would say something to break the silence but when he didn't I knew I had to start it off, but what would you say after that!?

Marks POV

I didn't know what to do or say so I just sat there awkwardly in complete silence... Luckily, I think Jack noticed this and he started to make conversation again, "woah Mark Jesus calm it down a bit!" He giggled at the end making me relax a little but I knew something had happened and we would need to have a conversation about this later... I just hoped he wasn't mad at me.

"Sorry I guess I got a little caught up in fuelling the septiplier ship eh?" I said as blush crept back up jacks face, "so, uh, what should we do now? should we play a bit of overwatch maybe call Bob and wade up then we could finish off the stream after?" I really wanted to end the stream right then but I didn't want to start suspicions or disappoint the fans or charity, so I just thought we could end it in 45 mins or so. "Yeah ok that's a good idea I guess..."

~ time skip to after the stream is over ~

Jacks POV

After we'd said goodbye to Bob and wade and then ended the stream having raised plenty more than the goal for the charity, me and Mark both went into the living room and sat opposite each other on the couch... I knew what was coming next and I wasn't looking forward to it. "Well, Jack, ummm, about the dare in the stream, I uh, I didn't mean for it to turn out like that, I guess I kinda just got wrapped up in the moment like adrenaline and shit..?" He said the last part as if he was questioning his own reasons. "Yeah I get it man, but, why'd, you kiss me, for uh, s-so long?" I was so worried for his response because recently I think I've been getting feelings toward Mark, but, I mean, he's like, a god compared to me so he'd never feel the same way...

Marks POV

The way Jack looked at me with his perfect blue eyes just made me want to kiss him all over again... I wanted to tell him how I felt, but I was too afraid! I'm such an idiot... Why would Jack ever feel the same way anyway, it was pointless!

I just decided to let it brush off hoping jack would get over it and I told him that I didn't really know what came over me and that I needed to take a shower. After I'd gotten in and the hot water ran down my body I was a lot more relaxed and I started to think of a way to get my feelings across to Jack subtly... I had many ideas but I considered them all and was only comfortable with one, "hey Jack!?" I called out from in the bathroom, "yeah Mark whadd'ya want?!"
"Uuhhh, I kinda, l-left my towel out there, c-could you pass it to me?" I felt so awkward asking him this considering I was lying and my towel was right next to me...

"Yeah sure, here ya-" he was cut off when he walked in and I was standing there completely naked, of course I was kinda embarrassed even though I planned it, so I grabbed the towel quickly and wrapped it round my waist.
His adorable little face was flushed bright red as he stared at me in shock, I saw his eyes flutter down my chest and abs quite a few times so I thought I'd tease him a little...

Jacks POV

Marks body was utterly perfect I couldn't help but stare at his perfectly carved muscles and I hoped he didn't notice, but he definitely did, "like what you see Jack?" He said with a smirk on his face as he flexed his already huge muscles at me.

Was this weird?

I mean, he's my best friend, this isn't what best friends do, right? I couldn't help the tiny moan that escaped my mouth when he spoke to me with his deep sexy voice and wearing nothing but a loose towel wrapped lowly round his waist just showing his v-line... I couldn't take it anymore, the lust in me was too over-powering and I'm pretty sure he wanted it too. I dived straight into him and pinned him against the wall smashing our lips together in a lustfull but passionate kiss.

----------

A.N.
Sorry for the late update as I've been so busy this weekend I've had no time and also sorry for the cliffhanger but it's currently 1:27 in the morning and this was the only time I had to write I will hopefully be updating again really soon but I promise that I'm updating whenever I can 😘👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼