Stubble

Harry: It’s just barely there, lining his upper lip and along his jaw. “You need to shave.” You mumble against his cheekbone, your cheek brushing against the week old stubble. “M’too lazy.” He sighs, hands sliding over your hips so he can grind your hips into his own. “I like it.” You moan into his mouth, the hair scratching your lips raw when you kiss.

Liam: He hasn’t shaved in days because, “It’s no shave November, babe.” You can see the uneven hairs dancing along his jaw, his neck and upper lip from ten feet, maybe even twenty feet away. You pad into the bathroom, picking up his razor, and scamper back into the bedroom. You climb on the bed, turning on the razor and lean over his body, “Don’t you fucking dare.” He mumbles, burying his face into the pillow.

Louis: You can feel it against your neck, the rough hair such a contrast to his feathery soft hair. He buries his face into your neck, snores escaping his mouth every few minutes. His hands pull you closer instinctively when you try to move. “Lou, Lou, please let go.” You whisper, trying to pry his arms away so you can move away from the stubble.

Niall: Dark hairs tickle his jaw line while you tickle his sides; his eyes young like a child as he yelps for you to stop. “Tell me you’ll shave it!” You laugh as he squirms on the couch below you, arms swinging out to grab your offending hands off of his ribcage. “Fine! Fine! I’ll go shave.” He sits up slowly, calculating his attack. “I’ll get you back for this.” He leaps, pining you to the couch and returning the favor.

Zayn: It tickles the insides of your thighs, his tongue flicking over the seam of your leg. “Zayn, come on.” You whisper, fingers knotting in his hair as he lets his stubble brush over your sensitive center. “Patience.” He mumbles, licking a fat swipe over your clit. Your back arches as he lets the stubble tickle your center before he stiffens his tongue and slides it into you.