You find him reading a Fan Fic

Louis: "Hellooooo? Earth to Louie?" you chimed waving a head up and down in front of Louie’s face. He had been sitting with his laptop all day not telling you what he was doing. You were bored out of your mind and couldn’t take it anymore. "Come on Louissssssss." you whined drawing out the S’s. You had to know what was so interesting, he still ignored you though his eyes following the words on the screen. Time for plan B. You jumped on top of him kissing his entire face. "Ew Y/N spit!" he joked, wiping his face on his sleeve. He went right back to his laptop after that. "Ugh." you groaned. This is the last resort, plan c. You backed up to get a running start and leaped onto him tickling him long enough to distract him then grabbing his laptop and racing into the bathroom locking the door behind you.Now to see what he’s really been up to. "Y/N!" Lou shouted, knocking on the door. "My One True Love, A Larry Stylinson Fan Fiction? Really babe?" you laughed, you were plenty aware of the bromance between the two of them and didn’t care, but the fact that Louis was actually reading a Larry Fan Fiction on Wattpad was hilarious to you. "Yup, there are some really good writers!" Louis laughed. You opened the door. "I’ll give you your laptop back on one condition, if I can read it with you." You smiled, handing his laptop back. "Sure love."

Zayn: "Whatcha doing?" you asked, peering over Zayn’s shoulder where he was looking at his phone. "Reading a fan fiction." He shrugged. "Really?" You raised your eyebrows and scooted next to him, curious to know about it. "It’s actually pretty good. I’m a vampire in it and you’re a fairy and your parents don’t like me so we sneak out to see each other-" "So it’s a supernatural Romeo and Juliet?" "Pretty much, except in the end I have an epic battle against Niall for your hand in marriage." he laughs. "Your fans have quite creative imaginations." You giggle. "You have no idea love. You have no idea. You should see the photos they edit us into on Tumblr!" Zayn remarked. "Oh lemme see!" you smiled, you were laughing so hard you were crying after you saw the first one, his face edited onto Beyonce’s body.

Niall: "Oh come on!" you heard Niall shout. "What happened Ni?" You asked, coming into your shared bedroom where Niall was shouting at his laptop. "Stephanie was going to have her baby girl just like we wanted but she had to miscarriage and turn me into a murdering creep!" He exclaimed, throwing his hands in the air. "I think you’ve been reading too much of that fan fiction babe." you smirked, trying not to laugh. "I just wanted my baby girl Y/N!" "I know Ni, why don’t you try to relax and take a nap." You said, soothing him. "Okay, okay." He sighed, lying on the bed. As soon as he fell asleep though you took his laptop and started reading the story yourself. Soon after you woke Niall up though when you screamed "She didn’t?!" at the laptop.

Harry:You were in the middle of your book when you were interrupted by a laughing Harry. “What are you laughing at Styles?” you put down your book and went over to him. “A fan sent me a link to her fan fiction story she wrote and it’s just so stereotyped.” He said, bursting out laughing again. “What do you mean?” You asked. “Well Niall’s addicted to Nandos, Zayn is vain, Liam’s deathly afraid of spoons, Louis is a carrot fanatic, and I have a cat fetish.” Harry says. “It’s like the Adventurous Adventures Of One Direction all over again!” You giggle. “True but at least that was original. I’m not going to tell her that her story sucks though, that’d be awful!” He replies. “Read it to me, I wanna hear it!” you smirked, snuggling up against him.

Liam:"Liam, what’s wrong?" you asked, sitting next to him on the couch. "I can’t be a teenage dad Y/N! I’m too young!" he shouted. "Woah calm down Li, I’m not pregnant." You giggled. "I know but my girlfriend Amber in this fan fiction I found on Tumblr is!" He says, full of worry. "What did you do?" You gasped, playing along. "The author made me break up with her just because I wasn’t ready to be a father! I’m such a jerk!" Li replied, shaking his head. "Your character may be, but I think you’re the sweetest guy I know Li." you smiled. "Thanks Y/N, I love you." "Love you too Liam."