Concerts

Ashton Irwin: 3 words. Pierce The Veil. Ashton has got you tickets to see them, front row. So here you were singing and jumping around to them with your boyfriend next to you doing the same thing. “Alright. We are gonna play a song that a lot of should know. Sing along if you know it. This is Hold On Till May.” Vic spoke into the mic, the crowed roared as soon as the words left his lips. You looked over at Ashton to see him looking down at you. He grabbed your hand and pulled you into his chest softly singing the words in your ear. “Darling, you’ll be okay.” Ashton whispered after the song kissing the top of your head and bring your scared wrist up to his lips kissing every single scar. He then tilted your head up so you looked at him and softly but sweetly kissed you. “I love you so much (Y/n). And I promise I won’t let you feel that way ever again as long as I am around.” Ashton spoke to you in a sweet voice pulling away and smiling at you.

Luke Hemmings: For your birthday Luke had gotten you, him, and your friend tickets to Demi Lovato. He knew how much both of you loved her and with her Neon Lights tour coming up he knew that’s what he wanted to get you. Luke parked and you all got out the smiles not leaving you or your friends face. “I can’t believe we are going to see Demi live. I swear Luke you are the best boyfriend ever.” You squealed. Luke smiled down at you and grabbed your hand. “I try babe.” Luke smiled at you continuing to walk into the venue. You all got into the place where the stage is and you squealed. You jumped up and hugged Luke when you saw how close you actually are. “I love you so so much Luke.” You smiled and kissed him hard on the lips. “Oh god, please. The show is starting you can save that later when I am not around.” Your friend groaned. You both blushed and turned your attention to stage where Demi was starting.

Calum Hood: Standing in the crowd of your boyfriend show watching him play and sing his little heart our was your favorite thing. They had just finished Heartbreak Girl when Calum, your boyfriend started talking. “So, this next song is dedicated to my lovely girlfriend back home who I miss with all my heart and wish I was beside her. This is Beside You.” The crowed all awwe’ed when Calum was done and they started the song. A couple of girls around you noticed who you were and started trying to point you out. At the end of the song Luke must have noticed the girls and walked over to Calum pointing and whispering something. “(Y/n)? Is that you I see.” Calum asked smiling. You made your way to the front of the front row looking up at Calum. He has the security put you on stage with him and he hugged you telling you to wait back stage for him.

Michael Clifford: So the boys and you all decided that Warped Tour would be a good idea. Bring Me The Horizon.. your all time favorite band came on stage and saying you fan girled was a huge understatement. You were in the crowed jumping up and down with your fist in the air singing/screaming the lyrics along with Oli. Michael, your boyfriend was standing next to you watching you with an amused look on his face. You looked over at him and smiled. “What?” You asked looking around trying to find out what he was smiling at. “You. You are so cute jumping around to the music not caring about anything.” Michael said pulling you into him. You blushed and kissed his cheek. “Shut up. You know I love them.” You smiled into his chest. “I know. That’s why I brought you along, I knew they would be here.” Michael smiled you leaned up and kissed him and went back to singing and jumping along.