Asleep on the couch

Harry: His phone flashed 1 am as he flung it on the kitchen counter. He was dead tired, and just wanted to sleep and cuddle and warm up to you. As he slipped off his shoes, he heard the hum of the tv from the living room. “Aw, babe,” he smiles at your curled figure on the couch. He grabs a blanket and slots between you and the couch. “Sleep tight, love.”

Niall: The credits rolled silently across the screen that lit the room that had popcorn and soda and all other snacks scattered about. The both of you lay asleep, legs entwined with your head rising with Niall’s breathing. Nial had noticed you asleep sometime during the first movie, and couldn’t bare to wake you up. So, even though he might regret it in the morning, he slept on the couch with you, his neck twisted in a crazy way that for sure had your neck rub’s sign on it.

Louis: You walked in, shopping bags in tow with a stench of the winter air wafting through the place. “Lou?” you called quietly, incase your 4 month old little girl was fast asleep. Getting no response, you walked silently throughout the house, until stopping in your daughter’s doorway, overlooking her and her Daddy fast asleep on the little couch next to her crib. “Isn’t that just adorable…” you murmur snapping a picture to add to the baby book.

Liam: The poor little boy, covered in a green cotton blanket, slept as well as he could on the couch. Liam had tissues thrown every which way, and a tub of vics in the corner. You sat next to the sleeping wonder, your lap being used as a pillow as you rubbed small circles on his back. “I hate being sick,” he grumbles after a coughing fit. You shush him back to sleep, “Go back to sleep. I’ll be right here when you wake.”

Zayn: “Go sleep on the damn couch!” You yell, throwing a pillow and blanket at Zayn, shoving him out of the bedroom, locking the door. He retreats to the living room, steam echoing out of his ears. Both of you were pissed, screaming and fighting, leaving Zayn to sleep on the couch. He tossed and turned before finally finding a comfy spot. But, the bed felt cold without him next to you, so you snuggled your way between the couch and him, mending the fight.