TOO HOT

Ashton: You stood apart, both of you breathing heavily from the past argument. It was over something frivolous, something so small, but it had escalated to a full blown fight. Voices had been raised, curses had been shouted, cheeks had been turned red from the sheer force of the words. But, now there was an eerie silence between the two of you, close to six steps between each of you. You ran a hand through your hair, willing your body to calm down. You noticed Ashton’s eyes travel over your body, his chest still rising and falling. You raised an eyebrow at him, unsure of what he was thinking. You were still angry, you could feel it coursing through your veins. You looked at the ground, seeing the papers scattered on the ground, something you had done in a fury. You heard Ashton move, and suddenly he was in front of you. “You’re so damn hot when you’re angry.” He said as his hands moved onto your hips as he bent down to kiss you. You shook your head. “No hands,” You said into the kiss. He pulled away to study your face. “Too hot?” “Too hot.” You reiterated. A smirk played on his lips as he bent down again, kissing you. You fought the urge to tangle your fingers in his hair and tug harshly, just to show him your anger. Ashton growled low in his throat, fighting the urge to grab onto your hips and pull you against his chest. You were determined not to lose however, so you slipped your tongue into his mouth, causing Ashton to moan. “Give up,” You said into the kiss. You could almost hear the gears turning in his head on whether he wanted to lose, and be subjected to whatever you wanted to do to him, or if he wanted to see if you would be the one to crack. You were surprised by his self control, you knew how hard this was for him. You were growing steadily impatient, kissing wasn’t enough. You had to admit how hot Ashton was when he was angry, and so you raised your hands to tangle them in his hair, pulling him towards you, pressing your body against his. “Fuck,” He groaned against your lips, tightening his grip on your hips. He broke the kiss, his grip still assertive. “You know what this means right?” He said, his voice low and gruff—either from yelling or his arousal. “What?” You breathed out, trying to catch your breath and steady your heart. “I get to do anything to you that I want…because you lost.” He said, nipping at your lip. Shivers cascaded down your spine, as he reattached his lips to yours, asserting his dominance, and giving you a hint at what tonight would hold, the fight now forgotten.

Calum: You were at a small get together with the boys and their girlfriends. You were lying in between Calum’s legs, the others spread out among the living room. The party was dying down, boredom creeping onto its guests and you could hear an audible sigh from one of the boys. Nobody wanted to admit they were bored, for fear of insulting the host, but at the same time lying around was not cutting it. You heard Luke clear his throat, glancing at the clock above the mantle, only nine o’clock, the night was still young. You looked back at Calum, his fingers drumming on the couch arm. “Lets play a game.” He said suddenly, you heard his voice rumble in his chest. “What do you suppose mate?” Michael asked, turning his attention to Calum. “Spin the bottle, but with a twist.” He said, you could hear the smirk in his voice without even looking at him. “Whats the twist?” Ashton asked. You could hear the apprehension in his voice already. “So you spin the bottle like normal, you know, who ever it lands on you kiss…but thats where the fun is. Instead of just a peck, something that you did when you were kids, we play too hot. See how long we all can go before it gets…too hot.” He said laughing at his own pun. You chuckled, studying the boys reaction. It would added to the game that there were mostly guys here and two girls. Yourself and Luke’s girlfriend. You smiled weakly at her, apologizing with your eyes for Calum’s outrageous idea. “I like it,” Michael said, eyeing you and Luke’s bird, the only two females in the room. You sighed as Calum shifted you, clearly eager to make a circle. With a reluctant groan Ashton shifted so he was beside you, eyeing Calum with unease. Calum ran to the kitchen to search with a bottle and came back moments later, victorious. “I’ll start,” He said spinning the bottle, everyone watching in anticipation. It landed on you, your heart at ease but also with nervousness. You had to make out with Calum in front of the boys. You weren’t one on PDA, and this gave you those little butterflies in your stomach. You turned so you were facing Calum, a cheeky grin plastered on his almost clear complexion. He winked before leaning in, both of your hands in your lap as you resisted the urge to grip his neck and bring him closer. He knew how to get you going as he nipped at your bottom lip, eliciting a moan from your parted lips. You heard chuckles around you causing your cheeks to flare up, but you kissed him back with more fever, trying to assert your dominance on him. It had only been a few seconds but you could feel your self control wilting away every time Calum parted your eager and waiting lips. Within seconds you collapsed, tangling your hands in his hair and pulling him closer. The boys laughed as Calum gripped your hips. You forgot they were even around you, before you heard coughs and clearing of throats. You broke away a little breathless as you kept your eyes downward, not wanting to see any of the boys amused faces. Calum stood up, stretching his hand out for you. You took it in confusion, standing up beside him. “We’ll see you lads tomorrow,” Calum said pulling you to the door. “Where are you going?” Michael yelled. “To finish what I started, you saw it, I’m just…too hot for (Y/N).” He said laughing as you groaned but followed him out the door regardless.

Luke: “Have you heard of this game?” Luke said to you as you sat on the couch beside him. You were engrossed in a book, the plot taking yet another twist leading you on the adventure right alongside the protagonist. You looked up at him as you left the strange world and came back to reality. “What game?” You asked, holding the page with your finger. “Its called ‘too hot’ the fans really get a kick out of it.” He said, showing you a few tweets. “What are the rules?” You said, setting your book down after you dog eared it. “It s a game where you couple kisses without touching or breaking the kiss, and the winner gets to do whatever they want to the loser.” He said raising an eyebrow. Luke wasn’t the type to be that adventurous or daring, but you saw a glint in his eyes that said otherwise. “Why not,” You said standing up, figuring that would be best for this mad game that the fans had sent you. “Remember, no touching.” He said winking before pressing his soft lips to yours. It was simple, keeping your hands at your sides. This game was somewhat boring, you could tell. Especially because neither of you were completely in the mood. If this had of been when you were hot and bothered, and the mere thought of not being able to touch Luke whilst kissing would drive you mad. You decided to make this game a little more fun, nipping at his lip and his lip piercing, knowing that it would get him off. You heard a deep rumble in his chest, and you felt his hands ghost your sides. “Fuck,” He breathed out as you ran your tongue over his bottom lip, opening your eyes a tiny bit to see his face contorted in sheer control. You groaned, as you trailed your hands down your sides, wanting to see if he would collapse. And like you had guessed, his fingers dug harshly into your hips, pulling you two close as he deepened the kiss before breaking away. “Fuck.” He said staring at you, his chest rising and falling in anticipation. “Oh the things I’m going to do to you Luke Hemmings…” You said walking and pushing him into your bedroom. He grinned wickedly before you kicked the door shut with your foot, ensuing an night of teasing and passion.

Michael: You were doing a twitcam with Michael, both of you incredibly bored as you sat around the hotel. You sat beside him, reading fans comments and answering questions. You didn’t really know what to do, Michael doing most of the talking. Most of it was lighthearted, occasional questions about what you two were doing, what you had planned. Anything cute that had happened, things of that sort. You were reading the sidebar with comments and you had seen a few in a row suggesting you play some sort of game. “Mike, what’s too hot?” You said pointing to the rolling comments. He laughed, before shaking his head. “You guys,” He said turning to face you. “Its a game where you kiss, no touching, no breaking the kiss and the first person who does touch the other person gets to do whatever they like to the other.” He said raising an eyebrow at you. As soon as he described the game to you, thousands of fans were begging you two to play. You felt a little uneasy, thousands of people watching you kiss your boyfriend wasn’t much of a turn on. “Wanna do it?” He said winking at you, causing you to blush furiously. “For the fans,” You said nodding your head. “Of course, for the fans.” He said grinning, facing you. You leaned forward, initiating it. You could only imagine the reaction from the fans and you nipped at Mike, completely forgetting the thousands of fans watching and probably wishing they were you. You began to grow impatient at the lack of contact, his lips not sating your desire. You wiggled closer, causing him to chuckle into the kiss. You sighed, wondering who would crack. You couldn’t take it any longer and you crawled onto his lap, straddling him as you kissed. “Fuck the camera.” You said as you broke the kiss, panting. He turned to the webcam, still holding you on his hips. “So… you guys got what you wanted. But you didn’t plan on the, er, problems that would arise. So we’ll do a twitcam a bit later, love you guys!” He said blowing a quick kiss and signing off. You resumed kissing, knowing exactly where this was leading. When you signed back on later you saw multiple trends: #Mike’sHotAndSpicyTwitcam, #MikesLuckyDay, #(Y/N)&MichaelTheTwoLoveBirds and multiple gifs of your too hot and passionate kiss.