He dont like you wearing makeup

Ashton:

"Babe," Ashton called from the bottom of the stairs "Yes?" you reply "We need to go out today" "Okay, give me half an hour." you shout, before running into the bathroom. You turn the shower on to warm up the bathroom, and go to get your clothes. You step into the steamy shower, letting the hot water run over your body. After you washed, you got dressed, tying your hair up into a messy bun. "Ashton?" you call "Yeah?" you walk out, holding onto the bathroom door frame, you look around your room, to see Ashton looking at you "Have you seen my spray?" he laughs, pointing to the dresser which your deodorant was on. "Where;s my make up?" you ask, knowing it’s not in it’s usual place "Dunno.." he says, then it clicks "Give it back, Ashton. I need it." you say, spraying yourself and walking over to him. "No you don’t, you’re beautiful with out it." he says "Give it back!" you say, looking into his eyes, but hes not giving in any time soon. In the end, you end up going out without any make up on. Much to your disgust.

Michael:

"Give up." Michael says. You’ve been searching for your make up bag for the past two hours, and you had a party to go to in half an hour. "Find it." he says "Then you can have it." his plan of the week, was to get you to not wear make up; he thought you didn’t need it, but in your mind, you did. Ashton and Luke walked in "Guys" you start "Have you seen my make up bag anywhere?" you ask, hoping they’d help you find it. They both shake their heads "No" they say. Michael smiles deviously, leaving you frustrated, and annoyed. "Michael, come on. Tell  me where it is. I have to be ready in-" you pause and look a t your clock "Twenty minutes" "Like i said, if you can find it, you can have it." he says. "You’re a twat, Michael Clifford" you say, hugging him. After a couple minutes of hugging, you ask again "Please tell me, baby?" you say, "No."

Calum:

"Babe, have you seen my make up?" you ask, Calum just shakes his head "No" You huff to yourself, "I can’t remember where i put it, and i need it because I’m fucking ugly, so if you see it, please give it to me." you say, walking back into the bathroom, You hear Calum laughing, then realize that he has it "Give it, now!" you say, walking over to him, but he stands up and towers over you, blocking your reach for the bag that was in his hands "No" he says, laughing at your cuteness "Please, baby i need it" you say, standing on the bed, trying to reach it out of his hands "No, you don’t" he says "CALUM" you shout, his height was an advantage to him, but not to you. "Give it" you say, tearing up "Baby, don’t cry." he says, but you can’t help it, and the tears start to flow out like a river. "You’re not having it back, okay darling?" he says "The crocodile tears don’t wash with me baby, Love you" he says, placing a soft kiss on your head.

Luke:

"Babe, can you pass me my make up?" you ask Luke, as he was right next to your kit "Oh, you mean this?" he says holding up your kit, and running up stairs with it "LUCAS HEMMINGS!" you say, running after him "Catch me first!" he says, running onto your bed, then into your bathroom, coming to a halt when you were blocking the exit "Give it" you say, out of breath "No, never surrender!" he says "FOR SPARTA!" he says, running past you and going to the bin, and throwing it away "Luke" you say "I needed that today." you say, glaring at him "No you don’t, you’re beautiful without make up, sweetie." he says kissing your head, and walking into the house. "I love you baby"