Back massages

Ashton: You unlocked your front and stepped into the foyer. You stopped dead in you tracks when saw the trail of rose petals leading you down the hall. A slight grin made its way to your face. You stated down the hall and into the bedroom that the rose petal led to and the room had candles sitting on almost every surface, adding a warm glow and nice scent to the atmosphere. Your eyes finally made their way to the bed and Ashton was laying on top of the duvet with a big smile on his face. Your smile got bigger as he got up and walked over to you.

“Hi, Princess,” he whispered in your ear as his hands rested on your hips.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and relaxed into his body, already feeling the stress of your day flow from your limbs. He played with the hem of your shirt while he kissed you passionately and eventually had it off you. He led you to the bed and instructed you to lay face down. You did as he said and his large hands immediately started kneading away at your tense muscles

Luke: Simply put, your week was shit. Nothing had gone right and your boss was in a bad mood. All you wanted to do was take a bath. You went into the bathroom and ran the water, adding some lavender scented oils to the mix and lighting a few candles. You sank down to your neck and let the warm water envelope your body. You hadn’t heard Luke come into the house but you heard him open the  bathroom door.

He saw you and knew you were trying to relax from your stressful week. He walked over to the edge of the tub, striped down and slipped into the water behind you. He took his large hands and skillfully massaged your neck and back, running his fingers over your soft skin to ease the pain. You moaned at the relieving sensation and sat up straighter so he could reach more of your back.

He leaned forward and kissed your neck, “Feel better, baby?”

Calum: It was your one year anniversary with your boyfriend, Calum. He had taken you out to eat and the two of you ran around all day sightseeing. He led you into your shared apartment. You picked a movie out to cuddle to and end the night.

You two were laying on the couch and Calum was almost asleep. You were laying behind him, acting as the little spoon so you had the perfect opportunity to pleasure him. You worked your fingers over his muscles and he grunted in his half-awake state.

You smiled and continued your work. Eventually, you, too, were starting to drift off so you nuzzled your head into Calum’s neck and wrapped your arms around him.

“Thank you, sweetheart. I love you,” he muttered before closing his eyes once again.

Michael: You had just gotten out of the shower when you walked into your bedroom to get a change of clothes. Michael immediately engulfed you in a hug and his lips met yours roughly. He hungrily kissed you while he guided you over to the bed. He put you down on the soft surface of the mattress and threw your towel on the floor.

“You deserve this, (Y/N). You’ve been doing too much for the past few days,” he said as he got a bottle off the nightstand and lathered his hands with the liquid inside. His hands molded to the contours of your back and the liquid made your skin feel warm as he rubbed it all over.

When he was finished and you were basically liquid in his hands, he leaned down and kissed just behind your ear, “I love you so much, baby. Goodnight.” He lied down next to you and cuddled you into his chest as you both fell asleep.