Back The Truck Up!

Above is Athena(white tiger) and her best friend Blake in tiger form ****************** ************************************

Athena's P.O.V

"Who?" Blake asked. "The alpha." A deep dreamy voice said. "Hi alpha." Kennedy said bowing her head. I turned around to see the sexiest boy alive. Wait no sexiest man. He had pitch black hair that looked effortlessly good making his rich emerald green eyes stand out. He has broad shoulders and huge biceps. He wore a tight black shirt that did nothing to hide his 8 pack. Dear God you have created perfection. Blake shook my shoulder which made me stop myself from drooling over him.

When Blake touched me I heard a growl come from the alpha. He saw my confused face and leaned down. I could smell his natural musk mix with his cologne. Don't start drooling, don't start drooling! "You are mine!" He whispered in my ear. A shiver went down my spine as I felt his breath on my ear. "Woah there buddy. Back the truck up! I don't belong to anyone. I'm not a pet cat!" I yelled as I pushed him back. Thank god I had more strength being a were-cat. If I was human I don't think anything I did would make him even flinch. "I don't think your a pet cat. But, I do know that you are my mate, and mine." God why did his voice have to be so attractive? "Maybe you have me confused with someone else. I mean maybe it's Kenndey." I explained. Kennedy's face went as pale as her dark skin could get as she furiously shook her head. "I don't mean to be disrespectful, but how can you be sure that it's Athena. Is it even possible for a werewolf to have a tigress mate?" Blake asked. I looked to the alpha and his eyes where pitch black with anger. "Look here little kitty I don't give a fúck if you think it's possible or not." Oh no. He might be an alpha but Blake is one of the biggest strongest tigers I've ever seen. Even my parents think he's one of the strongest. Blakes pupils went to slivers as his eyes turned dark too. He had stood up and they where face to face. Both of them where about 6ft 3 in. Me and Kennedy shot up to get between them before something bad happened. She pulled Blake back telling him to come down and not let Ashton (his tiger) take control. I stood in front of the alpha rubbing his muscular chest. Damn I didn't know someone could have that much muscle. "Calm down there are humans here." I whispered to him. Every time my hand moved against his chest little tingles ran from my fingers threw my arm. After awhile it seemed to calm him down a bit. I looked over and Blake was storming out.

"Where is he going?" I asked Kennedy. "Going to the place." She replied. Behind Kennedy's house there was a clearing no one ever went to. We found it when we where little, and we turned it into our secret hide out. "I'll go talk to him" I said. "No you won't." The alpha said grabbing my wrist. I pulled free, and told Kennedy to make sure he didn't follow me. As I ran out I turned and saw Kennedy holding back a very angry alpha. I hope she doesn't get in trouble. I owe her an endless supply of rolos and candy.
***********************************
Tobias' P.O.V

It was lunch time so I found my beta Ethan. Like almost every other pack he was my best friend. We walked in and almost everyone was already sitting down with their lunch. I looked around and notice all of my pack behaving. I felt proud as I saw a lot of them talking to humans. I notice a middle ranked wolf in my pack who has always gone to school here talking to 2 people. I smelled and instantly knew they both where were-cats. But I smelled something else. Like dark chocolate and caramel. I moaned as I smelled it again. "You okay dude?" Ethan asked. "I just found my tigress mate." My wolf Dre purred at the thought. Haha I purred! Get it? Cause she's a were-cat. Shut up Dre! "Wow get it tiger!" Ethan said pushing me towards her. I swear Ethan and Dre are almost exactly alike.

I walked over and saw Kennedy freeze. She started talking and my mate and the boy started looking around. "Who?" The boy said. "The alpha." I answered his question. I looked down as my mate looked up at me. She had the most perfect light caramel brown skin, with dark brown eyes with a tint of red. She had the perfect body. She had all the right curves. Her hair was dark brown. It was the most curly poofy hair I've seen. It also looked so soft. Her friend shoved her shoulder snapping her stare at my abs. Dre growled as he saw another male touching our mate. As I looked at her face she was clearly confused to why I growled. Tell her already! Dre yelled. I bent down to whisper to her. "You are mine!" "Woah there buddy. Back the truck up! I don't belong to anyone. I'm not a pet cat!" She yelled at me. She shoved me back. Wow she's strong. "I don't think your a pet cat. But, I do know that you are my mate, and mine." I said quickly. "Maybe you have me confused with someone else. I mean maybe it's Kenndey." She explained. I looked at Kennedy and her head was shaking no. We aren't that bad! Dre said. But I let it go. "I don't mean to be disrespectful, but how can you be sure that it's Athena. Is it even possible for a werewolf to have a tigress mate?" Her friend asked. I turned and glared at him feeling Dre taking over with anger. Did he seriously just say that? "Look here little kitty I don't give a fúck if you think it's possible or not." I spat at him. Oh things are about to get real! His eyes turned the same as mine, but his pupils turned into a diamond shape. He stood up, and we where face to face. The girls shot up, and stepped between us. Kennedy pulled Blake away, and Athena pushed on my chest. Athena! Dre purred loving the name. She whispered for me to calm down, but I didn't get exactly what she said. All I could do was focus on how good her hands felt rubbing soothingly on my chest. I calmed down after a little while. Athena turned around and saw Blake storming out. She asked Kennedy something. I wasn't paying attention. I was too disappointed at the loss of contact. "I'll go talk to him." I heard her say. Don't let her leave to be with him alone! Dre screamed at me. Geeze I won't calm down. "No you won't." I said grabbing her wrist. She pulled free and told Kennedy to keep me from following her. I started towards her but Kennedy stopped me. "Please alpha let her go! If you follow her she will only be more stubborn!"
***********************************
Athena's P.O.V