Anita! I Need Her!

Athena's P.O.V
         When we got down stairs we walk in to the most amazing kitchen ever. It was huge. There was stainless steal appliances and blah blah blah, but the most important thing is that it was loaded with food! Food which I will stuff in my face. I see Toby walking off to the chef to probably tell him to make what I told him, but I wasn't paying attention. I had my eyes set on the huge box of Gushers. My mom would never let me buy them they were "too bad for you." Oh please there's no such thing. I tear open the box and rip open a pack and shove them in my mouth. I savor the flavor and open another pac and do the same thing. After my fifth pack of shoveling them into my mouth I here a chuckle behind me. I turn around and see Toby laughing at me. "What?"
"Your mouth is black." He said laughing cause the Gushers dyed my mouth.
"Are you being racist?" I teased. His face fell. Haha got him.
"W-w-what? N-n-no! Of course n-not! I would never! The dye just um"
"Calm down I was joking." I said laughed.
"That was not funny. Anyway your food is ready."
"Ahhhh!!!" I screamed and ran to the counter where my grilled cheese and tomato soup sat freshly made. "This looks so good!" I dipped a half of my grilled cheese, in a triangle of course, in the tomato soup and took a bite. This is the best grilled cheese I've ever tasted. I moaned at the fast getting another bite ready. I was about to take another bite when I heard a deep rumbling groan. Oh great now I'm getting interrupted because he got turned on by my moan. I ignored him and finished my delicious grilled cheese and tomato soup with occasional moans and ignoring his nasty food interrupting groans. I reached for the Rolo bag I realized was there when they got knocked out of my hands. This bitch. I looked up at him with a murderous glare. "How dare you!?! I don't care how turned on you are! You can have the biggest boner in the world you do not stop me from eating do you understand!? Especially not Rolos!" With that I grabbed the bag and went up to the room I was in before and left his shocked face. I found a speaker and turned on Chance and Smino. Hey, I like my rap music. After the first song Toby knocked on the door. I'm ignoring him cause he knocked the rolos out of my hand and you know kidnaping me. I turned up the music in Smino's song Anita. The knock came louder this time so I turned up even more and sang along. "Anita! I need her! So flee don't flee from me! Ice cream-a! Chocolate-a! Go diva, go diva, go diva! Turn up the vala-ume! This feels like hallelu-jah! Cue the choir too!" Just then the door breaks down and Toby walks in and turns off the music. "Heeeyyyy!!"
"You can't just lock me out of my own room!"
"Yes I can!"
"No you can't!"
"Yes!"
"No!"
"Yes!"
"No!"
"Yes!"
"No!"
"No!"
"Yes!"
"Ha! You agreed with me!"
"Damnit Rose! You can't..."
"What did you just call me?"
"Rose? That's your middle name right?"
"Yes but you can't call me that!"
"Why not?"
"Cause that's only for my family and Blake and Kennedy!" He growled when I said Blake's name. Can he get more of a stereotypical werewolf male?
"Fine kitten. But you can't lock me out of my own room!"
"You want me to move in yes? So I guess I'll stay in my own room." I said and grabbed the leftover rolos and started walking out. I got pulled back before I could make it out and his nose was stuffed into my neck. "I'm sorry I was just mad and you did kinda left me hot and bothered."
"No I was just eating and you knocked rolos out of my hand! What did you think was gonna happen? Me just stop and give you a BJ?"
"I'm sorry, and I didn't think that. Can we just forget all the stupid things I've done so far? And you can sleep in the next room over until we get to know each other better if you want to. Which I don't approve of but whatever."
"I accept your apology and I think It would be best if we do that. I'm stubborn ok? So there's going to be a lot of fights and me storming off until you get used to my quirks."
"Trust me I will get used to them and love them about you, kitten." He kissed my cheek and pulled me into a hug. Ugh I hate how I love that nickname.
"Another Athena quirk, I like taking naps. Which I want one right now."
He laughed and dragged me to the room right across from his. "Here this can be your room. For now. Have a good nap kitten. I will be downstairs doing work at the dinning room table."
I walked over and got in the bed. Holy mother of God this is a soft bed. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. Maybe this won't be as bad as I thought.
************************************************************
Please vote and comment!