Kidnapping is for kids

********************
Toby's Wolf^ **********************************

Athena's P.O.V

I woke up to Blake snoring, and my alarm going off. There isn't a more annoying way I could've woken up. I was wrong. Penelope came rushing in. "Wake up! Wake up! Blakey!" She yelled as she ran and jumped on Blake. He woke up confused at first then realized that P was on top of him. Ever since Penelope could walk and talk she had a big crush on Blake. He grabbed her, and as he lay back down he cuddled her close. She had the biggest smile on her face. If we went with Toby that could be us. Elena said. I told her to shut up and went to wake Kennedy up. She was already awake looking at Blake and P. "What are you thinking about." I asked. "I don't understand why you aren't head over heals about Tobias. If I found my mate I wouldn't want to stay away from him. And on top of it if he was an alpha. You can forget the thought of me ever not by his side." She replied. A look of longing, and disappointment was on her face. "Ugh! I know! But, I'm not you. I'm not a were-wolf." I said trying not to hurt her feelings getting mad. "I know. I'm sorry. I know how you are. That's why I love you." She said getting up and getting her clothes. "Aww. I love you to Ken." I said getting up and trying to get a hug. "How many times have I said not to call me that? I'm not a male Barbie doll!" She said pushing me away. I pouted and started stomping to my closet. "I'm sorry. As much as I love hugs you don't deserve one for calling me that." She said walking to the restroom to get ready. "Finally one of them left. I couldn't stand to hear another word from the old married couple." Blake whispered to P, but loud enough for me to hear. I threw a pillow at him. "You need to get up to get to school."

I picked out a black skirt with a grayish blue V-neck, and black sandals. To day was my cut yet sexy day. The skirt made my butt look amazing, and the v-neck was tight enough to show of the curve of my waist. I decided while I figure out this whole mate thing I'll tease Toby a little. You know show him what he wants but can't have! Oooh! Your so bad! Elena mocked. Shut up! I don't want to make it too tempting. You have no idea how easy an alpha can loose his temper, or let his wolf take over. I replied.

         When we arrived to school the next day as I walked to my class I smelled him. Oh great he's in our class. Yay! No yay Elena! Well at least we get to do a little teasing now. As I walked in his eyes immediately went to me. The once beautiful green eyes turned to a midnight black. Well that worked, and all I had to do was stand here. I purposely sat on the other side of the room in the back. I pulled out my schedule to see the rest of my classes for today.
Schedule
-History -Mrs. Coplin
-Health Science -Mr. Reed
~Lunch~
-Teachers Aid -Mrs. Starnes
-Off period
Not too bad. I'm good at history, and in health science is easy and I can get a project done at the last few minutes of the class. At the end of the day I get to help out my favorite teacher Mrs. Starnes. I had her when I was a freshman. My councilor put me in Dance, and I hated it, but she helped me out. In the middle of the year I realized she was a were-cat, and we became close. Then I get to leave because it's an off period.

           "We have everything together except when you are a teachers aid." The husky voice said making me jump. I didn't realize he walked up and was reading my schedule. I looked up and frowned at him. Why couldn't I be left to think about this in peace without me getting distracted with him in my classes? "Look. I don't want to rush you into anything. If you need time to adjust to the fact that you are going to be luna we can take it slow." He whispered low so human ears wouldn't be able to hear. "Thank-you." Is all I said But I really was thank-full. If we took it slow, and I mean super slow, I might actually be 100 percent ok with being Luna. Eventually. "So how about you meet me at the place for lunch?" I gasped. "Ho-how di-did you know about th-the place?" I Stuttered out frozen. I'm not being dramatic. No one ever knew about the place. It was somewhere I can get away from everyone. Know when I need to think he will be there to distract me. Great. He chuckled. Oh sweat baby sugar ice tea that sound. "I made Kennedy tell me." "That Bitch!" I yelled. How could she betray Blake and I like that!? "Athena Wilson! The next time you use that language in my classroom you will be sent to the principals office!" Mrs. Coplin yelled. "Yes ma'am." I said. "It's not her fault. If she didn't tell me she would have been punished. I don't mess around with my mate." He whispered the last part. His breath hitting my ear making me shiver, and Elena purr at the proximity of our mate. Toby heard her purr, and smirked while walking back to his seat. Really Elena? We are supposed to be the one to smirk and walk off. Not the other way around! Sorry.