Chapter One

Barry heard a knock on his door and turned over, groaning." Come on Barry, you're going to be late for your first day," Iris laughed and Barry looked at her.

" Kill me now," He pleaded and put his face into his pillow.

She let out another laugh and turned, closing his door. He looked at the clock and he quickly stood up. He put on a grey shirt, jeans, red converses, and a STAR Labs sweater. He put his phone into his pocket and grabbed his bag. He rushed down the stairs and into the kitchen." Slow down, Bare," Joe laughed and handed him a cup of coffee.

" We're going to be late," Barry infomed.

" You're always late," Iris shook her head and put an arm around his shoulders." Let's go."

Barry made a noise and opened the front door." See you after school Joe," Barry waved and Joe waved, reading the newspaper.

Iris closed the door behind them and they walked down the street." Do you think Eddie will like my skirt?" She wondered.

" Yea, if he likes the color of puke," Barry muttered and she hit his arm.

" Rude, it's lisbon brown," She corrected.

They stopped at the corner before they continued to the school. They walked inside and Iris waved at Barry." I'll see you after school."

Barry waved and walked into the school." Cisco," Barry smiled and jogged up to a black hair kid.

" Barry, my man, how's it going?" Cisco grinned.

" A little tired, but I always am," Barry told and looked at it a girl." Caitlin."

" Hi Barry," She nodded and Barry nodded at her.

" Is Ronnie at try outs?" Cisco wondered.

" Yes, which start in about fifteen minutes," She informed as Barry opened his locker.

He put a few books into his locker and the rest in one of his arms." Who's that?" She questioned and Barry turned his head.

The students in the halls kept glancing at a broad shoulder guy with dirty blonde hair, walking into the school with a younger girl with cut brunette hair." New students at school," Cisco said." Barry, who do you think they are?"

Barry let out a breath and Cisco looked at him." Barry."

Barry looked at him and at his locker as he closed it." Uh, I, don't know. Maybe you should ask," Barry suggested and Caitlin smiled.

" Barry," She said and he looked at her.

" Don't say it," Barry warned." Let's just get to class."

Cisco let out a chuckle and nodded, following Barry along with Caitlin. They walked inside their first class and sat down next to a girl with glasses and her blonde hair in a ponytail." Hey Felicity," Cisco waved.

" Hey guys, how was the signing at the mall? I would've have gone but you know, I was busy with my," She began.

" Felicity, it was great," Barry interjected and she nodded.

The bell rang and the teacher walked in. She wrote today's lesson on the board and the guy from earlier knocked on the door.

She turned and smiled, taking a note from him." Class, this is Oliver Queen, our new student. I'm Ms. Thompson if you need anything. Class, please welcome him when you get the chance," She began and glanced around the room before her eyes landed on Barry." And you can sit next to Mr. Allen. He'll get you caught up on the subject we're learning."

Barry waved a little and Oliver nodded.

AN: Hi, I'm going to start writing this but, It might not get finished depending on how much I actually write for it. So, if you read then tell me how you feel about it