Chapter Two

Oliver sat next to Barry and the teacher turned, passing papers out." This is your project for the week about the Middle Ages. You have until Friday to get it done and on my desk," She informed and sat down.

Everyone started talking and Oliver looked at Barry, who was squinting at the board up front." Do you need glasses?" Oliver wondered and Barry looked at him.

" Oh, no. I just like to squint, you know," Barry stuttered and squinted a little at Oliver." I'm Barry Allen."

Oliver raised an eyebrow and nodded." Nice to meet you."

" So, we're learning about the Middle Ages in Europe and we have to pick a subject to do a poster on. They can be real or from a book," Barry informed." I'll let you pick since you're new."

Oliver made a noise and put his head on his hand." I really don't care," He shrugged and glanced at Barry." You can pick."

" How about King Arthur?" He suggested.

" Sounds like work," Oliver muttered.

Barry let out a breath and mess with his hands." You obviously have something that you either want to say or a suggestion to what the project is about," Barry began.

" How about Robin Hood?" Oliver wondered.

" Robin Hood?" Barry repeated.

" Yea, you know. Steal from the rich, give to the poor. Have you not read Robin Hood?" He joked.

" Oh, no. I've read Robin Hood. And seen the movies," Barry assured.

" Good, so we're doing Robin Hood," Oliver nodded and started writing on his paper.

Barry saw Cisco grinning at him and Barry frowned at him. Cisco put two thumbs up and Caitlin hit him in the arm." Barry," Oliver said and Barry looked at him.

" Yea?" He wondered.

" Did you hear anything I said?" Oliver questioned.

" Sure, I did," He lied.

Oliver sat up a little in his seat and smiled a little." What'd I say then?"

" Uuhh," Barry began and turned pink.

" I asked if you wanted to do the project at my house or your house," He chuckled.

" I know, I heard," Barry nodded." We, can do it at your house, if you want."

" Okay," Oliver said and took Barry's hand.

" What are you doing?" Barry asked.

" Giving you my phone number and home address," He laughed.

Barry nodded and looked at it." Do you need my number?" Barry wondered and looked at him.

" Sure," Oliver nodded and handed Barry his pen.

He held out his hand and Barry took it, writing his number down. A note landed on Barry's desk and Oliver picked it up as Barry handed his pen back." I think this is for you," Oliver told and handed Barry the note.

" Does he have mechanic hands?" Barry muttered to himself and looked at Cisco.

Cisco laughed and Barry threw it at his head." It was Caitlin," Cisco said.

" No it wasn't," She shook her head.

" Okay, maybe it was me, but it's a great question. He looks like he has mechanic hands," Cisco told.

" Cisco has a point," Felicity added.

Cisco pointed at Felicity and nodded." Who are you?" Oliver wondered.

" Oh, Cisco Ramone, I'm Barry's friend," He greeted and put his hand out.

" Nice to meet you," Oliver shook his hand.

Cisco raised his eyebrows and smiled." You do have mechanic hands."

" I'm Caitlin Snow," Caitlin told.

" And I'm Felicity Smoak, I'm a bit of a babbler, not that I talk really fast just, that I talk a lot," Felicity said.

Oliver nodded, smiling and Barry wrote on his paper." So, Oliver, let's get started on the project," Barry told.