Chapter Six

Leonard finished off his bottle of beer and set in the middle. He went first as the game began. They had gone around a few times: Leonard kissing Ray Terrill, Mick Roy sharing some really risky things that didn't relate to his question, Laurel and another girl somehow ending up without a shirt. Barry had been choosing Tell the whole time. Just to stay safe. But, as the bottle was handed to him this time, he pressed his lips together." Kiss," He chose.

He placed the bottle onto the table and spun. Round and round it went, making Barry's heart beat faster than before. He was nervous to see who he would be kissing. At the same, he was excited. The bottle slowed to a stop.  The head of the bottle pointed at Oliver. Oliver raised his eyebrows and straightened up some in response. All of a sudden, Barry's phone went off. He turned his head from Oliver's gaze and looked at it.

Iris: Barry, dad knows there's a party. The cops will be arriving in a few minutes.

Barry raised his eyebrows and parted his lips." I got to go," Barry told.

Leonard whined and pushed him some." Kiss him. You aren't wimping out, are you?"

Barry slipped his phone into his pocket." Of course not. I've got to get my friends and get the car started," Barry trailed off.

But most importantly,  if Joe found him here he would definitely be grounded without his phone for at least two months. At least. " Ten seconds, Allen, go." Leonard gave him a shove.

Barry staggered a few steps then steadied himself. He stopped in between Oliver's legs and placed his hands on Oliver's cheeks. He inhaled and swallowed. He leaned in and placed his lips on Oliver's. No hesitation came from Oliver as he kissed back. Oliver rested his hands on the back of Barry's thighs. Oliver pulled back first. Barry exhaled and blinked a few times." Woah," He muttered.

He swallowed and turned." I'll see you guys Monday." 

He stepped back and quickly walked away while he texted Caitlin and Felicity. He got to the car and started it up. He glanced out the window to see Caitlin forcing Cisco towards the car. Felicity a few steps behind. They got inside and Caitlin helped Cisco buckle up. Cisco let out a whine." Why are we even leaving?  I didn't get the name of that mystery girl I was talking with."

Barry started up the car." I didn't realize you wanted to get arrested as well when the police arrive any minute. Good know I have a criminal as a friend."

" Who called the police?" Felicity questioned. 

" I don't know. Iris just told me that Joe was coming," Barry informed and pulled off.

Cisco made a noise and put a hand near his mouth." I think I'm gonna throw up." 

" Don't. Not in the car. I swear to god, Cisco," Barry warned." Your cousin won't' let us use the car anymore." 

Cisco opened the door as Barry stopped at a stop sign. Felicity opened her door and vomited after. Both closed their doors." Are we good?" Barry questioned.

Cisco and Felicity both let out a small yes before Barry drove everyone back to Cisco's.