Chapter Five

Saturday:

   Barry sat on edge of Cisco's bed waiting for him to finish getting dressed for the party.  Barry glanced at his phone while Cisco glanced at him through the mirror." Are you waiting for Oliver to text you?" Cisco wondered.

" No,  he asked for a favor and I'm helping." Barry put his phone between his legs."  Is that what you're wearing for the party tonight?" 

Cisco tugged on his flamingo button up." Is it too much?"

" A little bit," Barry nodded.

Cisco shrugged." I think I look fine. Are Caitlin and Felicity ready to go?" 

" We've all been waiting on you for fifteen minutes," Barry told.

Cisco scoffed and put his hand on his chest." A man takes his time to be perfect to the ladies." 

Barry rolled his eyes and stood up." And your cousin said we could borrow her car for the night?" He slipped his phone into his pocket.

" Yeah. The only exception is she wants you to drive the car, so no drinking." Cisco picked up the keys and turned to Barry with a smile.

Barry sighed." I never get to drink when we go to parties." 

" You're the good kid, Barry," Cisco shrugged and opened the door." And you're the only one out of the four of us who knows how to drive." 

Cisco walked out to an old, beat up 2003 Subaru Outback. Barry tried not to groan as he unlocked the door. He got inside and drove off.  After picking up the rest of the gang, he drove to the house the party was at. The music was pounding hard, and the inside of the house was flooded with teenagers getting drunk. Barry parked the car down the street." Alright, keep your phones on, if you guys get too weird I'm kicking you out and we're going home," Barry told as car doors opened.

" Alright, dad," Caitlin joked.

Barry got out and closed his door. He followed them into the house. It was cramped but somehow they made it to the kitchen." I'm gonna go find Oliver and tell him we're here," Barry told.

Cisco gave him a thumbs up while the rest poured themselves drinks. Barry made his way through the house.

It took him almost an hour before he found Oliver in the hot tub with a few other people. During that time, he had taken a bag of Chex-mix and eaten almost half." Barry," Oliver smiled and turned." I'm glad you could come. Where are your friends?"

" They're, somewhere around here. I kinda lost them when I started looking for you," Barry told.

Oliver stood up and picked up the towel. Barry stared at Oliver's chest and quickly caught himself." Well, it's good you found me now. I was just about to go over to the fire and play Kiss or Tell with the others. You want to play?" He asked.

" Sure," Barry shook his head before following Oliver over to a fire burning.

A bunch of nearly wasted high schoolers sat around it. Barry sat next to Leonard Snart while Oliver sat next to Laurel." Ah, Barry Allen, I didn't realize you were the partying type," He said.

" Me neither," Barry told. He leaned forward some." I thought Oliver and Laurel broke up."

" Nope. They're very much still together," Leonard shook his head." Do you hate them too?"

Barry shrugged." I don't like Laurel. But, Oliver told me he was broke up with her yesterday."

Leonard made a noise in interest and clapped his hands together getting everyone's attention." Let's get this game started, shall we?"