Chapter 2: Backstage.

Kiri's POV:

As we stepped out of the car my breathe was taken away. There were thousands, if not millions of girls waiting to be let in. But Simone went straight to the front of the line.

What! She's crazy. Everyone thought so obviously, they were all giving her a death glare. But she loved it. The person who is not a directioner is going to the front.

"Hello Dave" She said to the man behind the desk.

"Oh hello there Simone!" The man behind the desk replies as he opens the gate and gestured for us to go through.

"Simone?" I questioned.

"Come on Kiri, we are VIPs, we get to go straight in!"

I smiled to myself. I should of realised that. I waste no time in catching up Simone who was already miles away.

I have no idea where we are going but Simone does.

Simone just wasn't stopping for any security. She just walked right past them like she owned the place, and it worked. Nobody stopped her or questioned her presence. It was so weird! In fact, one of the waiter type people came up to her and asked if she was here to see 5sos.

She obviously replied with "No, I'm here to see the president of the United States, what do you think!"

The intern or whatever he was looked a tad embarrassed but Simone always had that effect one people. She could be very persuasive if she wanted to be.

We walked into the backstage area, and that is when I saw him.

Harry Edward Styles.