Chapter 6: Intruders

Kiri's POV:

The concert was absolutely amazing. I didn't think they could get any better but obviously I was wrong. I was jumping up and down, screaming along to the songs as Simone sat there, eating the food provided.

But Harry seemed distracted. Probably upset since someone had discovered his true identity. I still had no idea what to think about it. I mean, I had a wall covered in 1D posters and a couple of Harry's faces had lipstick marks on it.

Anyway. I just want to like him, I really do. And for some reason, I think he is going to fall in love with me. I know you're probably like 'There are millions of girls after him' but I just, I don't know, I felt different.

*After the concert.*

After the concert I gave Simone the look.

"What?" She asked all innocent.

"Come on" I ask. "You cannot expect me to believe that."

"Believe what!" She replied in a whisper-scream.

"You didn't even look excited once through-out the entire One Direction part of the concert. In fact I think I saw your headphones in at one point."

"It's not my problem if Paramore is better than One Direction."

Deep breaths Kiri. She's your friend, you cannot rip her face off.....yet.

I was about to give Simone the worst lecture she had ever heard, well, not better than her one to Harry but close, when Simone smiles. Why was she smiling.

I spin around to find myself face to face with Louis. And he is actually smiling at me, let's hope he is nice.

"Are you to the only ones here?" He asks.

"Who else would be here?" Simone says a bit to rudely for my liking causing me to, yet again, give her the look.

"There were meant to be 2 others as well but I guess, oh there they are!"

Louis walks straight past me to greet 2 other girls.

I felt my blood begin to boil. Intruders.