Chapter 8: The Confession.

Kiri's POV:

Harry kept on going down different halls and taking lots of twist and turns trying to make me stop following him. But something made me want to keep on following, I had a feeling that it was just the right thing to do.

I think that Harry got the idea and just gave up. When I caught up to him he had his arms against the wall supporting his weight, he was looking down and he had his eyes close. Almost as if he was making some desicion.

"Harry-"

"No Kiri" Harry interrupted. "I am sorry ok, I am sorry. When I saw you, I freaked out. I just let it slip and then your friend got angry at me and I got angry at her and, I am sorry."

I had no idea whether or not I should believe Harry, I mean, he did really hurt me. And even if I did, there was fat chance of getting Simone to go along with it without her having an argument with Harry about how he shouldn't lie and string girls along.

But there was still that part of me that wanted to believe Harry, my heart. But what to go with? Brain or heart? Brain is more pratical but heart is, magical. I made my desicion. I was always going to pick it in the end I think. And nothing, I mean NOTHING Simone says is going to change my mind.

"Harry, it's fine ok. I get it."

Harry lets out a breath that I only just realised he was holding.

"Thank you Kiri, you have no idea how much that means to me" he says. "Now as I see it, we only have one problem left."

"Let me guess" I said. "Simone?"

"Exactly" Harry said. He actually looked scared. Was he scared of Simone?

"Are you... scared of Simone, Harry?"

"Well..." he said avoiding making eye contact.

"Don't worry, I don't blame you. I mean, I am scared of her sometimes!"

Harry laughs and all of a sudden I am being embarced, Harry. Freaking. Styles. Was. Hugging. Me. Talk about best day ever.

After about a minute he let go, much to my dissapointment.

"Should we go back and face the music?" he asked. I could see he didn't want to thuough, I mean, Simone was there and he knew she would yell.

"Sure" I say and we both start to make our way. Laugh and joking with each other.

Sorry this hasn't been updated for a long time!!