Chapter 5: The Concert.

Harry's POV

I was being shoved on stage by some crew members with a mic in hand I wasnt in the mood to sing.

I felt so bad for being a dick to those girls, they didn't deserve it but me being me, I spoke before I could think how it would effect them. I knew I did it for their own good but they must think im such an asshole.

I was half way through Little Things when I realized that they will be back stage and will get to met the rest on the band maybe even 5sos. I hope they met them, they will treat them right.

I don't even know their names but I could see them in the VIP section. I hope they will still be fans after my little outburst.

*After the concert.*

I decided it would be best to stay a jerk that way I can't hurt them anymore or make them think I'm bipolar but now I regret it but I guess I can't turn back now.

I make my way back to the dressing room, where Calum and Luke seem to be playing FIFA while Michael and Ashton are asleep on the sofa. Niall is on his way to the dressing room you can always hear him before you see him so I'm guessing all the boys will be here soon. I just hope they understand why I'm going to be a jerk to these two gorgeous girls.

"Guys, I want you to met Simone and Kiri" Louis sang as he entered the dressing room "we've already met " I replied at least now I know their names the confident one was Simone it suits her and the shy one is Kiri I wonder where her name comes from it's probably some unknown language .