Chapter 3 When I Saw Her

Harry's POV

I had just finished sound check and was laughing with the boys as we headed back stage, Niall was complaining saying he needs Nandos and now while Zayn and Liam were going over some lyric changes they were planing for the show tonight but I couldn't find Louis so I thought I might just walk around and hope to find him.

I had been walking around getting lost a few times for at least 10 minutes, when I heard so footsteps coming backstage. I thought it might be Louis but it was two girls and one defiantly caught my eye. She had on a 5sos top on and white skinny jeans, her short brunette hair was in a bun and she had a pink streak on the left hand side, her eyes shined a bright green and I was in a trance but I couldn't think of anything nice to say. I knew I would hurt her so I tried to get her off my mind and get her away from me the only thing that came to mind was to be a jerk to her so that's what I did I hope her friend wont hurt me she seems protective and confident ...

"What the hell do you think you two are doing back here" I harshly spat at them

The girl with pink in her hair seemed disappointed and a bit upset whilst her friend looked pissed. 'What have I done' I thought to myself I was taken out of my thoughts when I heard a voice quite loudly yelling at me

"Well actually we are VIPs so you cant treat us this way, we are paying your salary. Oh and guess what at least we know your true colours, we are allowed back here, who knew you treated you fans this way" The confident one started ranting .I didnt know what to do so I left. I had to find Louis before the concert

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Authors note. (Kiri)

Sorry guys if this isn't up to scratch I haven't writen any chapters yet. The previous two were Simone so sorry if not the same quailty.