III

Shayne's P.O.V

We walked into the big white mansion that my dad currently lives in until he decides to move.

The maid lead us to my dad's office where there was a old white Italian man sitting in the leather chair in front of my dad's desk.

My dad was sitting in the big leather chair behind the cherry wood desk. My dad was that old pimp. If you look at him he kind of look like Ron Isley from The Isley Brothers.

He had long black hair that is slicked into a low pony tail, arched eyebrows and teeth that look fake with a Jamaican cigar hanging from his mouth. My dad was the true OG.

"Son, you finally made it" My dad said announcing my boys and me's presence.

"Yeah" I replied wanting him to get to the gist.

"I called you guys here but manly you Shayne so that you can meet one of our newer connects. He's from Italy and has some of the best products in the world." He pointed to the old white man sitting in front of him.

The old white man turned around and smiled. He had a salt and pepper beard, with tan skin.

"Hello gentle men, I'm Benzino" He stood up and shook each and one of our hands.

"What's up" "Hello" Some of the boys said.

"Well, Shayne I heard you'll be taking over in a coupe of years" Benzino said starting up a conversation.

"Yes, he will be just like his father" My dad interrupted me before I could speak.

He stood up and walked over to where we were all standing and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"I hope so, cause your father here is very successful" Benzino complimented.

My dad laughed and I gave Benzino a forced smile.

I hated when my dad does shit like this. He always introduces me to people like he's been in my life the entire time.

"Hey baby I'm back" Veronica my dad's wife said walking into the office.

She was about 32 years old and she was just a gold digger in my eyes. Everything she did had to do with money.

She was caramel, with high check bones and tight skin on her face like she's had plastic surgery. She had long brown hair and green eyes. She did have a nice smile, and she was about 5'5.

"Hey, Benzino this is my wife Veronica" My dad introduced them.

"Hello pretty lady" He took her hand and kissed it.

She blushed and did a little giggle. "Hola"

"Alright, well boys I just wanted you to meet Benzino so you know what's coming in the next couple of weeks" My dad giving us the signal that it was time to leave.

We all started to walk out and then I felt my phone vibrating.

I reached in my pocket and saw it was an unsaved number.

"Yo" I answered the phone as we walked through the foyer and out the house.

"Hey cutie" A female voice said into my ear.

"Who this?" I asked hopping it wasn't somebody playing on my phone.

"Trina, from the club last night" I can hear the frustration in her voice.

"Oh Wassup" I opened the door to my black Range Rover while Chris and Jr. Bird got in. Meech, Kenny and Buda were riding in Meech's BMW.

"Nothing much I been thinking about last night" She giggled.