XVI

I swear yall the real MVP with these comments lol but Tavi's outfit is in the MM.

Excuse any mistakes

Tavi

I looked down at my stomach as I stood in front of the full length mirror that was connected to the back of my door.

My baby bump is slowly but surely growing.

I grabbed the cocoa butter from off my dresser and rubbed it on my bare belly to save my stomach from stretch marks.

I thought about how I may look when I’m eight months pregnant and the thought of me waddling around made me scrunch up my face and chuckle.

I walked over to my bed and grabbed the peach colored Harlow contrast dress and slipped into it.

Once I finally got in it I heard a knock at my bedroom door.

“Come in” I yelled adjusting the dress.

“Oh that looks so cute” My mom squealed. “And it makes your belly show a little”

I smiled. “Thank you”

“I’m glad that you decided to go out with your dad tonight, he was really happy when I told him” She sat down on my bed.

Rasia’s presence and shopping today made me forget about yesterday’s event and feel a lot better.

Michael told me that he had a reserved dinner tonight in downtown Atlanta at a very fancy restaurant.

So I chose the peach dress because it wasn’t too much, but it wasn’t too little.

I nodded my head. “I’m glad I’m going too… But I talked to him and asked if you could come and he said yeah”

She looked at me shocked. “You want me to come?”

“Yes, please I’m going to feel so weird!”

She laughed. “If me being there makes you feel comfortable then I will go”

“Thanks. Now go get ready.” I demanded.  

My mom left out of my room to get ready and I couldn’t help to think that I was about to be eating dinner with both of my parents.

It made me a little teary eyed because as I little girl this was all I ever wanted and it most importantly made me smile.

I went into my closet and grabbed my Guess Falna brown studded gladiator sandals to go along with my dress.

I had my hair bone straight down my back and decided to do a sloppy fishtail braid.