VIII

Before I start this chapter I just wanna say that I’m gonna add in Rasia and a few others POV(maybe) I wanna know what yall think though, cause I might not.

& at the top is Rasia and Jasmine

Excuse any mistakes

Rasia

I made my way to Lenox mall to meet Jasmine.

I got a text while I was at Tavi’s house from her telling me to meet her at the mall, because she wanted to hang out. 

I’m really supposed to be meeting Chris in an hour, so I don’t plan on being here for long.

I parked my car in the semi-full parking lot, and made my way to the front entrance.

I saw Jasmine sitting on a bench, and I walked up to her.

“Hey” I said as I caught her off guard.

“Hey, where were you at?” She asked as she got up off the bench so we could walk around the mall.

“I was still at Tavi’s, but her god mom came so I left” I replied.

Jasmine simply rolled her eyes.

“What is the problem Jas?” I started. “You acting like she’s a known hoe, you lucky she’s a closet one”

She didn’t say anything; she just took in a deep breath.

I waved her off.

I’m not about to convince someone to be someone else’s friend, it’s not my job.

And if Jasmine was Tavi’s real friend she will come around eventually.

“Let’s talk about something more important” She switched the subject. “My cousin just got into town” She squealed.

“Who?” I asked as we approached Body Central.

“Mariah, she was supposed to be here later this week, but she surprised us when she showed up today”

“That’s the one that fucked with Shayne right?” I asked as we looked through racks of clothes.

“Yeah, she talking bout she wanna get back with him, since she’s moving here and shit” She told me all the gossip.

I was most definitely going to tell Tavi, just to test how she reacts with the news.

If she takes it lightly then I’ll know that she’s doing well with this whole change thing.