AUTHORS●NOTE

If you have a problem with what I decide to put in my story,  there is only one thing I can say & thats DON'T FUCKIN READ MY STORY! 

I try to be nice by updating frequently but I got people telling me the chapter sucks or it was a bad update.

I can understand if you're giving me feed back and what not but if you're just telling me straight up that my work is terrible you can remove yourself. 

I'm already taking a risk by uploading unedited,  off the dome work and I dont need the criticism. 

& I knew that if I shared my work that shit like this would happen but daaaaaaamn -__- does it have to be so harsh

And another thing is people correcting me on my mistakes. I can understand if it was a silly mishap and we both laugh about it but if you're  telling me I'm stupid because I don't know what I'm talking about then again you can REMOVE YOURSELF. 

I'm not a perfect writer and I never said it.  If anything im probably the top 100 worse writers on wattpad but I do this shit because I want to. 

I dont need an editor so dont come to my book trying to edit shit and point out errors cause its disrespectful.

I dont come on yalls page and talk about the errors in your books or say that your work sucks so don't do it to me because I have feelings just like you! 

(Sorry for the false alarm)