XXXIII

So I decided that this will be the last and final chapter. I’ll upload a short epilogue later on tonight and an Authors Note.

So enjoy this last chapter (:

Sorry if it's short and boring... i tried lol 

Tavi

I walked into my living room to see Rasia and my mom talking.

I took off my coat and got Addison situated.

“What’s wrong with you?” My mom asked.

I shook my head. “The usual… Shayne”

She laughed. “What happened now?”

I sat down on the couch and Rasia took Addison from me.

“Cheyenne’s just been floating around with her messy ass” I rolled my eyes.

“Can’t even believe what she did in the first place” Rasia chimed in.

I’m not even worried about Cheyenne anymore.

I’m more so mad at Shayne for giving her the time of day.

He shouldn’t have invited her into his house or left my daughter unattended with her and all of this wouldn’t have happened.

“Ya’ll two just need to sit down and talk it out” My mom suggested. “You need to find a middle and compromise with each other, because this isn’t gonna work if you two keep arguing and bickering”

My mom was right and I know I shouldn’t have gone about the situation the way I did.

And now that I think about it I was wrong in this whole thing.

I nodded. “I know, I’ll talk to him tomorrow”

“Talk or argue?” My mom asked.

“Talk” I giggled.

I know I have a problem with yelling at Shayne and I think it’s just that I wanna get my point across.

I need to find another way to do that though.

“You know what I think it is” Rasia put her two cents in. “I think ya’ll really like each other and just don’t wanna admit it”

My mom made a face saying that she agrees and I quickly nodded my head.

“My feelings for Shayne are gone since he rejected me when I was staying at his place” I said. “I’m not about to have feelings for someone who doesn’t have feelings for me”