Chapter 7

I wake up to sun shinning through my shades. Pushing back the covers, I sit up and get out of bed. Opening the bathroom door, I walk in and brush my teeth before crossing to the other side of the loo.

Knocking on Neville's door, I wait for him to respond. "Come in." He says quietly. I open the door and walk into his room. "Morning love. Sleep well?" "Yes I did my prince." He blushes. Awe. That's adorable.

Neville waves me over to him and I crawl into bed beside him. He kisses my head and sighs as he lays against my shoulder. "I can't believe we have classes today. I just want to stay here with you and lay in bed."

I laugh softly as I kiss his nose. "Well love, that's not going to happen so get up and get dressed!" I say, getting out of his bed. He laughs as I walk out of his room and over to mine.

I dig through my drawers to find an outfit for today and finally settle on some black leggings, a white tank top, my black cloak, and to top it off a pair of cute knee high boots.

I step into the bathroom once again and brush my hair before straitening it and deciding to go with caramel colored hair for today. After grabbing my bag and wand, I head out of my room and down to the common room to see Neville there waiting for me in his school robes.

"You ready to go?" He asks me. I nod and grab his hand as he leads us toward the great hall. Two of the group is at our spot on the table so I lead Neville over to sit next to them.

"Morning Seamus, morning Dean." I say to them. They both say morning back and we all grab some food. Neville places a plate of blueberry waffles in front of me with some orange juice and I put two chocolate chip pancakes and a goblet of milk in front of him.

As breakfast goes on, our other three friends join us. No sooner do they sit down, Professor McGonagall comes over to us with our times tables. I glance over it and see once again that I don't have classes on Tuesday and Thursday.

~~~~Joscelyne Cassandra Lupin~~~~

Monday
Defense Against the Dark Arts w Slytherin

Charms w Slytherin

History of Magic w Slytherin

Lunch

Potions w Ravenclaw

Transfiguration w Ravenclaw

Herbology w Hufflepuff

Dinner

Free Period

Astronomy w Ravenclaw

TUESDAY and THURSDAY:
YOU WILL HAVE PRIVATE LESSONS WITH PROFESSOR DUMBLEDORE AND PROFESSOR SNAPE

Wednesday
Defense Against the Dark Arts w Slytherin

Charms w Slytherin

History of Magic w Slytherin

Lunch

Potions w Ravenclaw

Transfiguration w Ravenclaw

Herbology w Hufflepuff

Dinner

Free Period

Astronomy w Ravenclaw

Friday
Defense Against the Dark Arts w Slytherin

Charms w Slytherin

History of Magic w Slytherin