Chapter 8

Next Day
I get out of bed and pad over to my closet. After grabbing my clothes, I head into the bathroom. Harry had asked me to come and watch his Quidditch practice this morning and how could I say no? He's my best friend.

I peak my head in Neville's room and sigh softly, he's still sleeping. Just to be on the safe side, I put a charm on his door that will only allow him in if I am completely done and dressed. I step into the shower and pick brown sugar vanilla for my body wash and shampoo.

I turn off the water and head over to my pile of clothes. After drying myself off with a wave of my hand, I pull on the clothes.

 After drying myself off with a wave of my hand, I pull on the clothes

I make my hair blood red and put it in a cute braid. After adding two chokers on my neck, my two rings, and slipping on my grey VANS, I take the charm off Nev's door and walk inside. I kiss his forehead and scribble a note telling him where I've gone.

I quietly slip out of his room and walk down the stairs and over to the door that leads to the Gryffindor common room. "Godric" I whisper to the door.

It opens and I see the Gryffindor Quidditch team, Mione and Ron in the common room. They all smile when they see me and Hermione comes bouncing over to me. "Hey bestie. Have a nice sleep?" I nod and we head back over to the others.

I sit next to Ron and lay my head on his shoulder. "Hey big bro." "Hey baby sis." He wraps and arm around my shoulder and I smile. "Alright team, lets head out." The captain, Oliver Wood says.

As we come walking up to the court yard, Oliver groans. "What on earth." We all walk over to the approaching Slytherin team. The Slytherin captain, Marcus Flint, hands Wood a note and he reads it aloud. "Okay, who's your new seeker?"

The sea of Slytherin green separated and none other than Draco Malfoy steps up. "Malfoy?" Harry says confused. "That's right Potter and that's not the only thing new this year." The whole Slytherin team move their brooms forward and Ron gasps.

"Those are Nimbus Two Thousand and Ones! However did you get them?" Ron asks with excitement. "A gift from Draco's father." Flint said smugly. "Good, aren't they?" Draco says smoothly.

"Perhaps the Gryffindor team will be able to raise some gold and get new brooms, too. You could raffle off those Cleansweep Fives, I expect a museum would bid for them."

Hermione scoffs. "At least no one from Gryffindor had to buy their way in. They got in on pure talent." Draco moves over so he stands in front of her.

"No one asked your opinion, you filthy little Mudblood!" The whole Gryffindor team, plus Ron and I gasp. Ron pushes Hermione behind him. "You'll pay for that Malfoy," he takes out his wand.

"Eat slugs!" Since Ron's wand is broken though, the curse was reversed and Ron fell backwards, spewing out slugs. Harry and Hermione dive to the floor as well as Ron's twin brothers.