Chapter 6

I'm awaken from my slumber a week after we arrived at Hogwarts to people pounding on my door.

I groan but get out of my warm bed. "I'm coming!" I half yell half yawn. I open the door to see all my girl friends. Hermione, Tabby, Luna and Astoria. "Yes, how may I help you ladies." Mione steps forward.

"Well, since we don't have class today and we haven't did it in a while, the five of us are having a girls day. No boys allowed. So Joesy, you better go and give Nev a kiss." I sigh and walk into the bathroom and across to Neville room.

I knock and he opens it. "Hey Joesy. What's the matter?" I quickly explain the problem and he chuckles at my distaste for the day. "Alright love. Well, have fun. I'm going to go hang with Seamus and Dean." With that, he gives me a soft and quick kiss before shutting the door.

I trudged back over to my room and open the door to see all the girls already dressed.

Astoria is in a cute flowy green top, some blue skinny jeans and a pair of nude sandals. Her hair is in a basic braid with a green ribbon to tie it. She's got some light make up on as well as some cute pearl earrings. Astoria also has on a simple necklace with a golden arrow.

Tabia has on a light orange flowy shirt as well. To match it she has a pair of ripped skinny jeans. On her feet are a pair of white TOMS. She has her burgundy colored hair into a high bun with a strand of white ribbon as a headband.

To make her violet eyes pop she has some silver eyeshadow on with some nude lip gloss. Around her neck is a silver necklace with a heart charm. The earnings match the necklace with them being a heart shape.

Luna has on white tank top with ruffles on the front and a razorback. She has a lime green pair of skinny jeans on and on her feet are a white pair of flats. She has her white hair in two braids with a lime green ribbon.

Luna isn't one to do make up so she just has some pink lip gloss and a little bit of mascara. Around her neck and in her ears are charms that will help protect us from the nargals. Hey! Don't judge me. If my friend says they exist then they exist.

Hermione has on a three quarter sleeve pink top with some lace near the shoulder blades. She has a pair of white skinny jeans on her legs with a pair of black sandals on her feet.

She hasn't done her hair yet because apparently I'm the only one who knows how to do the hair calming spell.

She has on some light brown eyeshadow and some mascara. Upon her lips is a peach colored lip gloss. She has some black hoop earrings in to match her sandals.

The girls throw me my clothes, not literally, and tell me to get dressed. I have a blue tank top with a razorback like Luna's. My jeans are a pair of black skinnies. On my feet I have a pair of black heels.

The girls do my hair in a waterfall braid and ask me to make my hair a different color. I make is a chocolate brown with some caramel highlights causing the braid to look really pretty. I make my eyes a hazel and fade them out to a gold color.

Mione does my eye-shadow leaving the rest for me to do. I put on some mascara and a cherry red lipgloss. To top it off, I add the necklace from Ron, my charm bracelet from Neville and my two rings. The charm bracelet goes on my right wrist since I don't want my tattoo to be covered.