Chapter Two, At Malfoy Manor

As soon as Draco woke up he dressed quickly and ran down the stairs to the Dining Hall where he knew his mother and father would be having breakfast. "Mother! Father!" Draco cried as he burst through the doors startling his parents.

"What is it Dragon?" his mother asked as she could see the fear clearly etched onto his face.
"It's my mate mother. He came into his inheritance last night but he was in so much pain, mother we have to help him." Draco said in a rush.

"Draco calm down!" his father ordered immediately silencing Draco's protests. "First you haven't told us who your mate is only that it is a male and second we don't know where he lives."

"It's Harry. And don't look at me like that father I don't care if it's Harry Potter. You both knew I had feelings for him but I was horrible because I didn't know who my mate was then. But now I do and he was in pain we have to help him. I have to help him." Draco insisted glaring at his father. Narcissa got up from her chair and gracefully walked over to her son and embraced him to calm him.

"Now Draco calm down." Narcissa said softly but firmly. "If you remember my cousin Sirius Black has been freed and he and his husband Remus have gained permanent custody of Harry so he would be living with them. I don't know where Draco," Narcissa said when Draco went to interrupt.

"But I will owl my cousin to let him know that you're a dominant veela and that Harry is you're submissive. And I will invite them round so that we can discuss this properly and we can then hopefully find out what inheritance young Harry has as it is rude to ask in a letter, and I would like the chance to get to know my favourite cousin again." she said smiling softly at her son. She turned back to the table and saw that Lucius was sitting there with an angry scowl on his face.

"LUCIUS!" Narcissa shouted making the dominant veela jump. "You will take that look off of your face this instant." she ordered glaring at her husband. "You will be happy for our son that he has finally found his mate no matter who it is. There is nothing wrong with Harry Potter he will make a fine mother to our grandchildren and you will not mess this up for Draco. Do I make myself clear?" she asked with her hands on her hips. Lucius scowled but nodded his head knowing better than to mess with Narcissa when Draco and grandchildren were involved. "Good." Narcissa snapped before returning to her seat.

Draco watched his mother order his father into behaving with awe but he was glad that his mother had stuck up for him and his mate, not that he needed her to as he would get together with Harry no matter what his parents thought on the matter but he was glad his mother cared so much for him. "Mother?" Draco asked as he sat down at the table. Narcissa nodded and looked at him to show she was listening. "Does that mean that you accept Harry as my mate?" Draco asked slightly hesitant, he wasn't sure he wanted to hear her answer or not depending on the answer.

However, he soon found that he had no need to worry as his mother reached forward with a dainty hand and caressed his cheek in a comforting gesture a small smile gracing her features. Draco leaned into his mothers touch his veela purring in the comfort and safety he felt from the soft touch. It had been a while since his mother had touched him in such a manner. "Yes little dragon, young Mr Potter seeks to bring out the very best and very worst from you and it's not too hard to consider due to your past. Many veela couples who have lived and been so close to each other but have not known that they were there very soul mates have known to have been very hostile with each other. It is believed to be because of your status in the partnership.

You are a dominant veela dragon and it is thought that unconsciously your inner veela knows who it's submissive is as soon as you meet but your human side won't know until the right moment. You wanted your submissive to submit to you but when he didn't as you have told me many times and he continued to fight or what your veela believes is to rebel your veela caused you to act so aggressively to your mate to try and get him to show his place as your submissive. You belong with each other my son, Mr Potter is your chosen mate what type of mother would I be if I tried to keep you away from each other. I and your father both give you are blessings."

"Thank you mother could you please let me know when Mr Black has replied back to you mother? I would like to write to Harry myself but I fear it will not be welcomed at the moment without speaking to him face to face first and explaining everything. And I would also like to do things properly by asking for Mr Black's permission to court Harry." Draco said softly.

Narcissa smiled proudly at her son as he spoke about doing things in the correct manner as many Purebloods skipped past the courting and dating and even marriage as they often went onto intercourse after a few months if not weeks. But she knew her dragon would do things in the correct manner. "I'm proud of you dragon never forget that. And I wouldn't fear too much about Mr Potter not accepting you as you said he came into his own inheritance last night so he would recognise you as a mate that way and add to it as he turns sixteen today he would get his submissive side as well which is why you finally recognised him as a mate so you don't have to worry about it too much dragon. Once we have explained everything properly Harry will accept you and by what you tell me I'm sure he already shares the same feelings for you as you do him." Narcissa assured her son before returning back to her breakfast.

" Narcissa assured her son before returning back to her breakfast