Chapter Ten, Epilgoue

Chapter Ten, Epilogue

The last four years has flown by for Harry and Draco. In their last two years of school Dumbledore, Hermione and Ron had indeed made their move, they had tried to douse Harry with potions making him loyal to them and hate his parents and Draco. But thankfully that hasn't worked out as they had planned as they had forgotten one thing; Harry not only came from the Peverall and Potter line so was protected by the family magic but as he was blood adopted by Sirius he was protected by the Black family magic along with the Malfoy magic due to him being the mate of the Malfoy Heir.

Due to this Sirius, Remus, Narcissa and Lucius had them trialed in front of the entire Wizengamot which they had ended up winning so the three of them had been heavily fined and sent to Azkaban for the attempt of killing an Heir of the Sacred Twenty-Eight and for attempting Line theft. The rest of their Hogwarts years has past relatively calm after that and much like their parents before them they were married as soon as they were out of Hogwarts.

The wedding had been a closed and private affair only those closest to them knew of it and were invited as they hadn't wanted the press swarming their special day. Sirius and Lucius has put wards around the gardens at one of the Potter's properties in the country so not even Animagus could get through the wards unless specifically invited by Harry and Draco themselves so there would be no way Rita Skeeter would be able to document it.

The ceremony had been beautiful held as the sun was setting over the enchanting gardens making it seem like they were in a different world. For their honeymoon Draco had taken Harry to a villa the Malfoy's owned in the south of France for two weeks. They spent the two weeks completing their bond, swimming in the warm sea, visiting the surrounding villages and all together just relaxing and enjoying some peace and quality time together.

Now however, one year into their marriage. They were awaiting the arrival of their little blessings, twins one boy and one girl. Harry himself was feeling extremely uncomfortable and rushed his last two weeks would hurry yo so he would have his babies in his arms. And as the saying goes, be careful what you wish for. As in the early hours of the morning on the 31st October 2002 Harry suddenly went into labour startling Draco awake with his scream of pain.

"It's okay Ry. Just breathe like you practiced." Draco soothed as he quickly sent a Patronus to their parents telling them to get to Potter Manor asap as Harry was in labour. And not ten minutes later both sets of parents arrived but it seemed only Narcissa and Remus has their heads screwed on straight.

"Draco. Take your father and Sirius downstairs they are not going to be any help to Harry with them panicking and stay with them. Either Remus or I will fetch you." Narcissa ordered her son not taking her eyes off of Harry as she and Remus helped him change and get everything ready for the birth. Draco spared one last worry filled glance at his husband before doing what he was told.

Grabbing the sleeves of his father's and Sirius' jacket he dragged them out of the room and downstairs into the parlour asking Dobby for some tea, who seemed to be just as worried for Harry as the rest of them while Winky helped his mother and Remus. All he knew was it was going to be a long and terrifying night.

***

Several hours later. Just when Draco, Sirius and Lucius were about to start snapping at each other once again due to their fear and worry, each almost wearing a hole in the plush carpet where they were pacing, heard a cry of a newborn baby followed by another one ten minutes later. You would have thought this would ease their fears? But no. It only seemed to increase it as they worried how Harry had fared during the long labour and how the twins were. The first set of twins to appear in any of their blood lines in over a hundred years of in the Malfoy's case three hundred years specially a to have a girl.

A pop sounded in the room as Winky appeared a wide smile on her face. "Master Harry is fine and so are the babies. Master Remus and Mistress Narcissa says you can up now." The words were barely out of the poor Elf's mouth before the three men charged out of the parlour, racing up the stairs and into Harry's and Draco's bedroom where Harry sat smiling happily holding two bundles in his arms, Narcissa and Remus sat in two of the four armchairs in the room also with wide beaming smiles on their faces.

"Pup are you alright?" Sirius asked frantic sitting on the bottom of the bed while Draco sat besides Harry and Lucius besides Narcissa.
"I'm fine Dad." Harry smiled happily sparing a glance up to his father from his children.
"Are you sure love?" Draco asked concerned squeezing Harry's leg gently.

"Yes Dray. I promise. Now, would you like to keep questioning me or meet our new members of the family?" Harry asked raising his eyebrow at his husband, father and father-in-law who had opened his mouth no doubt to question him as well. But they immediately snapped their mouths closed gesturing to the babies while Narcissa and Remus tried to stifle their laughter behind their hands.

"Okay this our oldest. James Draco Malfoy." Harry said nodding to the little boy with curly black hair but Draco's grey eyes. "And this little one is Iris Moon Malfoy." He said smiling down at his little girl who had Draco's blonde hair and his bright emerald green eyes.
"They're perfect my love." Draco said kissing his husband happily and then his children gently taking his son into his arms. "I love you Harry."

"I love you too Draco." Harry sighed happily snuggling into his husbands hold as they cuddled as a family with their newborn children and all was well.

" Harry sighed happily snuggling into his husbands hold as they cuddled as a family with their newborn children and all was well