Chapter Five, Harry's Birthday Part 2

A/N: The pic is of Harry's necklace

***
Chapter Five, Harry's Birthday Part 2

"Ready Harry?" Remus asked his son concerned as Harry was rather pale. Nodding his head as his throat was too tight to speak with how nervous he was. "Right come on then." Remus said holding out his hand to Harry as he knew how unsteady Harry was after floo travel and it would be easier if Harry was tucked into his side. Once they'd entered the fire place Remus shouted out their destination and they immediately disappeared with Harry holding onto his Papa for dear life.

***

Once the spinning had stopped Harry would have shot out of the fireplace like a rocket and no doubt hit the coffee table if it wasn't for his Papa keeping a tight hold on him. "Steady cub let everything settle before you move." Remus advised running his hand through Harry's hair to calm him as he knew how embarrassed Harry got after the floo travel and he knew it would be worse as they were in Malfoy Manor and if there was one thing Harry hated it was anyone, especially Draco who he had a secret (well not so secret crush on).

Harry looked around the well lit drawing room with a look of wonder on his face. He had never seen such a stylish room but it didn't feel like a home here it looked more like a show house more than anything with its large silk green curtains pulled neatly over large windows, there were several ornaments placed around the room that were placed so precariously that just a nudge to the stands would send the ornaments crashing to the floor.

The two large black leather sofas along with the two black winged back chairs, with their plump cushions looked like they had never been used either with as there was no indentation in the cushions showing that no one used this room or that if they do they were never relaxed enough to lounge on them. Everything was too neatly placed and looked like it had all been kept in order to the extent that this room felt cold and unused something that Harry didn't like.

This didn't have a homely feel to it like his cottage with dad and papa did he couldn't see how anyone could live here as wall paper wasn't even a bright colour to make it feel welcoming it was a green so dark that it looked black; there was no warm carpet that you could run your toes into when it became too cold instead there was a dark panelled wood flooring that shined in the light of the fire and the lamps stationed around the room.

No Harry certainly didn't like this dreary place and he couldn't wait to get home with his dad and papa to snuggle up with them on the sofa as they watched some T.V (that his papa had recently brought) before he went to bed, but he would grit his teeth and bare if only it was to see what Mrs Malfoy was saying about Draco was true, though Harry didn't dare to hope he just wouldn't be able to cope with the rejection of it turned out it was all a trick.

***

Draco's P.O.V.:

Draco danced from foot to foot in what his father would class as unbecoming of a Malfoy heir of he was here but at the moment Draco didn't care what his father thought; as he waited for Harry to come through the fireplace with Remus his ex-DADA Professor and now Harry's second dad. Draco looked other to where his mother was talking to her cousin Sirius Black.  Draco turned back to look at the fireplace just in time for the flames to turn emerald green as Remus and Harry landed in the fireplace. Remus was holding tightly to Harry which was a good thing as Harry nearly toppled out of the fireplace.