Chapter Nine, First day, fresh start?

Harry frowned as he felt a piece of parchment appear in his hand halfway through the feast. Looking down at his hand he smiled as she saw it was from his dads.

Cub,

We are so happy you are finally in the house that you deserve and we couldn't be prouder.

Come to our room after the feast we want to talk to you and find out who dared hurt our cub on the train.

All our love,

Dad and Papa

"Everything okay Harry?" Draco asked concerned when he noticed Harry had stopped eating.
"Everything's fine." Harry said as he kissed Draco's cheek and handed him the note to read for himself. "I'm happy for you Harry but you need to eat." Draco said firmly kissing his temple as he pushed his page closer to him. "You can come with me if you want." Harry offered as he returned to his meal Draco smiling in agreement before returning to his own meal after Harry started eating again.

As soon as the feast had finished and the Great Hall was nearly empty Harry and Draco made their way to the fourth floor to the Defence Against the Dark Arts classroom and to the office in the back with the hidden quarters. "Dad, Papa we're here." Harry called.

The secret wall hiding the quarters parted showing the smiling faces of his dad and papa but their eyes gleamed in concern as they saw the cuts on their son's face. "Hello cub, Draco." Sirius greeted as he pulled Harry into his arms while Remus held his hand out to Draco. "For future reference tap your wand against the wall and say the password, 'Prongslet'." Sirius told them as he kissed Harry's temple before letting Remus hold their son before they let them in.

"Now, what happened cub?" Remus asked sitting down opposite his son and his mate after handing them some hot chocolate. "Ron, Hermione and Ginny ambushed me in the train because I wouldn't give them the satisfaction of retaliating to what they were saying." Harry told them before he proceeded to tell them all that had transpired on the train with his former friends. Sirius jumped to his feet cursing immediately after Harry had finished. "Sirius calm down." Remus tried to placate. "We'll speak to Minerva see if she can do anything about this."

"They can't get away with hurting our cub Remus I won't stand for it." Sirius snapped.
"And they won't. But you know Albus is waiting for us to fly off the handle and send us packing to get his plans back on track. We cannot let that happen. So we need to be smart about this. We'll go to Minerva and get this sorted no one gets away with hurting our cub, no one." Remus said firmly.

"Draco, Harry we'll deal with this but I want you to stay away from them as much as you can. You're to go back to your dormitory and stay there. Don't worry cub everything is going to be fine we'll see you in the morning." Remus said as he hugged Harry and Draco.
"Goodnight Dad, Papa I love you." Harry said hugging his fathers back.
"Goodnight pup we live you too." Sirius said. "Goodnight Draco."
"Goodnight Professors." Draco said smirking as he and Harry left their quarters and made their way down to the Dungeons and the Slytherin Common room.

The next morning Harry and Draco were sat at the Slytherin table in the Great Hall in between Blaise and Theo eating breakfast as Professor Snape handed out their time table. "So, what do we have first?" Blaise asked taking a sip of his coffee. Draco and Theo shares a look rolling their eyes while Harry tried to stifle his laughter. "You know you can literally check your own time table next to you." Draco drawled.
"Where's the fun in that when you can just check as we have the same classes." Blaise sassed back smirking when Harry finally burst out laughing tears rolling down his face. "Hey Ry." Neville and Luna greeted sitting down opposite him smiling happily at how carefree their friend was and ignoring the whispers that started around the Hall. "Hey guys." They greeted as they grabbed their own breakfasts.

"Hey Luna, Neville." The guys around them greeted in return.
"Are you gonna try out for the Seeker position now you're in Slytherin Ry?" Luna asked attracting the attention of the Slytherin's within earshot who subtly or not in some cases leaned in to hear Harry's answer. "Err, I'm not too sure..." Harry started his eyes darting nervously to Draco.
"Love, I told you it's fine with me if you want to try out for Seeker as I'll be trying out for Chaser as I'm better in that position anyway." Draco assured rolling his eyes slightly as he kissed Harry's temple. "Hmm." Was all Harry said on the matter as they gathered up their things for their first class. Double Potions with he Gryffindors.

The day seems to go by quickly for Harry and his friends all of whom were shocked (though they knew they shouldn't be really) at the amount of power he had. Harry had decided now that he was away from Ron and Hermione who belittled him and wouldn't let him concentrate properly in class and his dads slowly helping him overcome what his aunt and uncle had done to him, he'd started to really apply himself in class no longer fearing retribution. To the shock of all his teachers except his dads of course.

The day has done really well, almost too well for Harry's liking and he was waiting for the other shoe to drop. He knew that once the shock had worn off the school that he was now a Slytherin and now playing Seeker on the team too that all hell would break lose. He'd seen it in Dumbledore's and his old best friends' eyes. And he had to wonder if coming back would even be worth it with what they were no doubt cooking up. Only time would tell.

End of chapter 9!