Chapter 14

"Oh my... Ether," I breathed. "This place is so beautiful!"

"IT'S NOT JUST BEAUTIFUL!" Aelflaed shouted. "IT'S ELFIC! HOW AMAZING CAN A PLACE LIKE THIS GET, PARTNER?!"

"This is what we were able to restore after the Demon Souls attacked," Kosar said. "We're still trying to save whatever else we can save of the Forest. For now, most of us just live within the Oasis."

I couldn't stop looking at the Oasis. Everything about it spoke out paradise and beauty. It reminds me of the beach that was a couple miles from Balt. Alex and I would go there whenever we could.

Alex....

I sighed as I studied more of the area. "How many people live here? Are they all different creatures?"

"Few humans live here," Kim answered. "Most Trolls or Fairies. No Elf lived here due to Trolls and relationship between two."

"What happened between Elves and Trolls?" Aeflaed asked.

"Mainly full Elves and Trolls have problem with each other. It ever since Demonic Wars. Was said that Trolls betrayed full Elf to save selves."

"And it's true," Iznik growled. "You things are just too afraid to admit it."

"Iznik!" I gasped. "You do not speak about someone that way!"

"Well, you don't have problems because of Trolls, Gunnhild!" he yelled at me. 

"What have the Trolls done to you?"

"What have they done to me? I had to leave Yukrai because of these damn Trolls saying something about the area being horrible for anyone living there! They probably just said that so they could live by themselves!"

"Probably," I enunciated. "That doesn't mean they weren't telling the truth."

"What do you know about the truth, Gunnhild?" he asked. 

I blinked at his question. I asked this question multiple times. It could be for whenever it was a Royal Court problem, or it could be for myself. I didn't know the truth about what happened to my son, and I hid myself from the truth for an entire decade.

And look what happened when it was revealed to me; I'm a saddened, childless woman being dragged into this strange forest for something I have no clue of.

"You're right," I sighed. "What do I know about the truth?"

Iznik's blue eyes widened as he realized what he said. "I-I... I didn't mean that, Gunnhild," he quickly apologized. "I just-"

I raised my hand to stop him; I didn't want to hear his words anymore, or else I would start bursting into tears again.

"Just.... don't," I said. "Kim.... just reveal to us what you wanted us to see."

I'm very sure that everyone felt the tension that was building up around us all. Kim slowly nodded her head as she gestured us to follow behind her lead.

"To get there faster," she said. "We use spell transportation."

She then took this pouch out, and when she opened it, the bag revealed this orange dust. Kim grabbed some of it with her large hand and threw it above everyone's head in one swift motion. I felt this urge to close my eyes, and when I did so, I felt myself feeling a bit dizzy and nauseous.

"Everyone can open eyes now," Kim spoke.

When I opened my eyes, I realized that we were in front of this large tree. I looked around, but my vision was limited to only see the trunks of trees. Looking back at everyone, they were all amazed by the size of the plant.

"The Great Willow," Kosar gasped. "I've heard many stories of this tree-" She flew over to touch its bark. "But I thought it was just some Fairy's tale."

"Why did you bring us here?" Aelflaed asked Kim.

"Gunnhild," Kim replied. "Does this writing seem familiar to you?"

"What wri-" I stopped when I saw a familiar engraving on the trunk of this "Great Willow." "What in Ether?"

I walked up to the trunk and touched the fading marks. I squinted my eyes, so I could read them a bit more. What I read was something that made my violet eyes widen with surprise.

محترم ونشج ،شیطانی جنگوں واپس آئے جب کے لئے یہ وقت آ گیا ہے ، اور میرے دوست میں کم یہاں اس پیغام میں عظیم ولو میں کندہ کر دیا ہے کہ پڑھنے کے لئے بھیجا ہے . میں تم سے کم میری اولاد کون ہے پتہ چل جائے گا کہ ایک حقیقت کے لئے جانتے ہیں ، اور میں کہہ سکتا ہے اگر آپ اپنے ماضی میں آپ کے لئے خصوصی کسی کو کھو دیا ہے کہ ، ہے نہ؟ اگر اجازت ہو یا جس طرح آپ فی الحال آپ کی دنیا کو دیکھنے کو تبدیل نہیں کر سکتا آپ کو بتانے والا ہوں کیا . لیکن اس پر مجھے سنا . بس کے طور پر میں نے " افسانوی ہیرو " تھا ، آپ کو ایک ہی ، بڑا نہیں ہے تو ، ایک طاقت I. کے مقابلے میں آپ کو پتھر لوگوں ، پریوں ، ڈیمن کے شر گرفت سے یلوس ، انسان ، اور پودوں کی دنیا کو بچانے کے کریں گے کے پڑے گا آتماوں . تم ڈیمن رب کو شکست دیں گے ، اور آپ کو آپ کی مدد کرنے کے لئے دوسروں کی ضرورت گا . آپ کو اس جنگ میں آپ کی مدد کرنے کے لئے اپنی برکات حاصل ہے Gunnhild Nalid.جیسمین کرسٹل .

What is this language and what does this message translate to? First off, the message is in the language Balten: the main language of Balt. Second, the message is translated into this.

Dear Descendant,

For it has come the time when the Demonic wars come back, and my friend Kim has sent you here to read this message that I have engraved into the Great Willow. I know for a fact that Kim will know who my descendant is, and I might say that you have lost someone special to you in your past, have you not? What I am about to tell you may or may not change the way you see your world currently. But hear me on this. Just as I was the "Legendary hero", you will have the same, if not greater, of a power than I. You shall save the world of Trolls, Fairies, Elves, Humans, and Plants from the evil grasp of the Demon Souls. You will defeat the Demon Lord, and you will have others to help you. You have my blessings to help you in this war, Gunnhild Nalid.

Jasmine Crystalline.

From the Legend herself, she has written to me from centuries ago.