And The Drama Begins....

Pryce POV ⛅️

"Good morning class!" Mr

"Good morning class!" Mr. Muggafocker said with full excitement on this Monday morning. 😒

He was a little too hype because this caused us to just look at him until he decided to move on and start teaching.

"Alright class turn to page 1693 in your textbook and let's get started."

I put in my earphones and put my hood on because I planned on going to sleep, but that was kind of interrupted when some boy walked in our class. I've never seen him before so he must be new.

I watched as him and Mr. Muggafocker exchanged words and he turned his attention to the class.

I put my music on pause so I can hear what he says.

"Well class it looks like we have a new student joining us." He said with a big smile.

I really don't know how someone can be this full of life on a Monday morning. His wife must've gave him some last night or right before he left the house. Hell, maybe even both💀.

"Everyone say hello to Chad!" He introduced him to us.

All of the girls quickly spoke back, blushing and all. The guys spoke back with no emotion, as if he was just another one of us.

But I stayed quiet.

I pressed play on my music and I watched as he looked out at us, searching for an empty desk.

Right then and there I knew what was gonna happen next. There's only one empty desk in the class and of course it's right next to me. 🙄

He made his way to the desk and I tried not to make eye contact with him, but I failed at the last minute.

When our eyes met I immediately got this nervous feeling inside of me. I don't know how to explain it. But I shook it off and tried to get back at getting lost in the music.

I got a light tap on my arm and I looked at him. I couldn't hear him because the music was still on, so I just waited until his lips stopped moving and nodded my head then went back to being in my own world.

But almost immediately after, he tapped me again. I took one earphone out.

"Yes?" I said trying to hold in my annoyance.

He smiled. "I said what's up I'm Chad."

"Pryce."