Don't Hurt Me

Chad POV

Principal Square and I walked in Mr. Muggafocker's classroom, ready to confront him.

"Excuse me, John would you like to explain to me why Chad just told me that you got Tyla pregnant!?" P. Square asked Mr. M in front of the whole class.

Everyone gasped with their jaws dropped.

"What!?" Pryce said.

"I have no idea what you're talking about. Tyla isn't pregnant."

"How would you know!?"

Mr. M took a moment before answering. "She cane to me the last time she was here and told me what's been going on with her."

There was a silence....

"Well what the hell is going on with her!?" P. Square asked, breaking the silence.

"I don't think that's for me to share in front of the whole class. Mind if we step out into the hall?"

"No fuck that! Cut the bullshit! You got her pregnant just tell the truth! It's already out, no need to lie about it!" I said

"Language, Chad." Is all he said back and that almost sent me through the roof.

"It's true, Principal Square." Was heard by the doorway.

We all turned and when I saw Tyla standing there, I was relieved in a strange way. She's the best proof we have at the moment!

She continued speaking. "Yes, he got me pregnant, but I recently aborted the baby. I wasn't ready to deal with all of the drama that was gonna happen. I already have enough to deal with right now."

I glanced at Pryce and he looked so mad. 😣

I walked over to him to do a boyfriend duty by comforting him, but he scoffed and rolled his eyes at me. 😕

"Babe-"

"Save it." He said, cutting me off and going to his seat to sit down.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN I'M FIRED!?" Mr. Muggafocker yelled at Principal Square.

"Yes, you're fired you sick fuck! Your job is to teach students! Not have sexual relations with them!"

"So you're just gonna take her and Chad's word over mine!? Come on I've been working here for years!"

"What do they gain by lying about something like this!?"

Mr. M looked at Tyla with so much anger, you could feel it in the air.

"You bitch" he said, lowly

"Excuse me?!" She said

All of a sudden, he slapped her so hard. "YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!"

Everyone in the class gasped and cringed.

"Yo, what the fuck!?" A couple of students said.