Let Me Know

Pryce POV 🌑

He knocked on the door again. "Pryce!"

I ignored him and headed towards the steps so I can go back upstairs, to my room.

Before I could make it to the steps, he knocked on the door again, saying "Come on, don't be like this."

Chad POV 🌑

He finally opened the door again and he looked so annoyed with me.

"What do you want Chad?"

"I'm sorry about what happened today and what you saw. I just really want you to know that it's not what you think it is and I was telling the truth about Mikey and I not being together."

"Why are you telling me this? You think I like you or something?"

I sucked my teeth. "Pryce don't try to do this right now. I'm not stupid and neither are you. Both of us are well aware about our feelings for each other."

"I have way bigger things to worry about right now and believe me when I say you're not one of them."

"Are you really trying to deny this right now? Explain to me why you were so mad at me after you saw Mikey and I hugging. I want a valid reason too."

"I don't have to explain myself to you."

I sighed. "Well look it's cold out here, I didn't plan on being out here too long and I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry for upsetting you."

I turned around and started to walk away but Pryce stopped me.

"No, wait...."

I turned back around and he opened the door more and told me to come in.

I made my way in his house and was so happy when I no longer felt cold air.

"Pryce who was that knocking on the door?" His mom asked, coming halfway down the stairs.

"Hi Ms. Watkins" I said, getting her attention, letting her know it was me.

She smiled "Oh hi Chad!" She turned around and proceeded making her way back up the steps while telling us "Don't make too much noise, I gotta get up in the morning."

"Don't worry, he's not staying long" Pryce told her.

Pryce and I are on the couch, naturally making each other laugh, and eating up loads of snacks, while the TV was on

Pryce and I are on the couch, naturally making each other laugh, and eating up loads of snacks, while the TV was on. ❤️