Rejection

WARNING ⚠️: This chapter includes mature content that may be seen as "inappropriate". I warned you so don't be reporting anything.

Enjoy the chapter. 😇

Allen POV 🌑

A couple knocks on the front door woke me out of my nap

A couple knocks on the front door woke me out of my nap. I groaned as I got up and went downstairs to open the door.

"Oh hey Pryce. What's up?" I said, trying to hide my excitement.

"I need to talk to you about something" he said, walking in my house.

"About what?"

"Are you fucking Tyla?"

This completely caught me off guard. 😳 What in the world? What makes him think I would ever have sex with her?

"No, why the hell would you ask me that?"

"Because she's pregnant!-"

"What!?" I asked, as my jaw dropped.

"I just found it suspicious how you weren't in the cafeteria when everything went down."

"What exactly went down?"

He sighed. "Well, this girl came up to me congratulating me on getting Tyla pregnant, but I had no idea where she got that information from, it wasn't until later when I found out Tyla told people I was the father."

I was about to say something but he cut me off by continuing the story.

As he kept talking I tuned him out and just admired him. He's looking so good right now, all I want to do is cut him off by finally doing something I've always wanted to to.

Kissing him.

I've always had a huge crush on Pryce, but I never had the guts to come out and say it, so I just continued playing the best friend role, knowing damn well I wanted to be something more.

There was even a period of time when I had a feeling he was crushing on me! But I bitched out when it came to making a move. 😣

Jesus, he's still talking. 💀

You know what? I'm not scared anymore! It's time to finally make Pryce mine.

As he was talking, I step forward, lifted his chin a little and leaned in for a kiss....

But he immediately backed away and stepped away from me. "What the hell are you doing?"