Rekindle

Tyla POV ⛅️

"I told Khadi

"I told Khadi...." I told him with a sigh.

"You did what!? I told you not to tell anyone!"

"I'm sorry! I just couldn't hold any secrets from her! It's hard! She's my best friend!"

"Once she runs her mouth that's it for me! I will lose my job!"

"She's not going to! She never tells anyone my business especially when I tell her not too."

All of a sudden I broke down in tears.

"Once Pryce finds out I'm pregnant and it's not his, he's gonna flip out."

He hugged me tight, comforting me. "We're gonna get through this baby, believe me, we're gonna get through this."

"And my parents are gonna be so disgusted with me-"

"Shh, everything is gonna be ok. You have me...."

Chad POV

I couldn't believe my ears

I couldn't believe my ears. 😳

Tyla is sleeping with Mr. Muggafocker ? 😷 And is also carrying his child? 😷 That's a low I didn't even know one could hit.

The fact that Pryce doesn't even know-

"Hey Chad" I heard a familiar voice say, cutting my thoughts off.

I turned around to face him and moved away from the door.

"Oh hey Pryce." I said with a smile I couldn't hold in.

"I just wanted to let you know that I was rushing to get here and I completely forgot about your hoodie. It's still at my house-"